Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Police Prejudice...i Think So

Driving with a friend in his new bentley on the m62 and we over took a chaved up golf.

we then saw a traffic cop. who saw us both, we were a little over the speed limit, so slowed down. He then came chasing after...not us...but the chaved up motor

even though we were going faster

another case of police judgement.

Is it because the chavved up Golf is more likely to contain toerags, uninsured/unlicensed drivers and drugs? Or is that just in the valleys where I'm from?

Is it because the chavved up Golf is more likely to contain toerags, uninsured/unlicensed drivers and drugs?  Or is that just in the valleys where I'm from?

I agree ,someone who can afford a new bentley is much more likley to have insurance mot etc ,good call i say :lol:

"Hearsay storys"

I have heard many a time the better quality motor less likely to be pulled, cos of better brakes, driver skill, insurance etc.

"True life"

I got pulled 4 times in six weeks in my old Peugeot 206 starting from the week after they went on sale. Design as a bit radical at the time.

Drive a Lexus, touch wood not been touched, or it might be I am more grown up now.

A certain ex employer regularly drink drived in his M**c, never got pulled.

Did you do a check on the golf ?

The gold might be known to the local force.

It may have an information marker on PNC.

There are various reasons it could have been pulled over.

............ and your point is ?

When you do the job, then make judgments.

"Hearsay storys"

I have heard many a time the better quality motor less likely to be pulled, cos of better brakes, driver skill, insurance etc.

"True life"

I got pulled 4 times in six weeks in my old Peugeot 206 starting from the week after they went on sale. Design as a bit radical at the time.

Drive a Lexus, touch wood not been touched, or it might be I am more grown up now.

complete opposite for me, ive been pulled 4 times in the lex so far, when i ask why the police cant even give me an answer! i would definitely say that some police officers are prejudiced, not all but some for definite.

last night for example, i walked to the garage for some snacks roundabouts 10.30pm, there is a scooby parked up, nice car, totally illegal tints and stunk so badly of weed it was unreal. then i notice two coppers strolling along, they stop me and question me in what i will only describe as a very rude way. got my back up straight away and the only way they were gonna get any answers out of me was if they arrested me. they werent bothered about the weed stinking scooby, just me - where ive been, what ive been doing, where im going and why? i just walked away from them in the end after refusing to answer any questions, in fact i was very close to laying one out on the floor. complete wowwypops!

i think i attract attention from the police because i have a skinhead, and when in the lex, again because i have a skinhead and im a relatively young driver.

I think if your hair was like  :zee: you'd get pulled over even more than like  B)

:D

i have had no problems in the lex but when i had the bimmer it was the west mids police hobby to pull me every other day. Top tip though never say sarcasticly the weeds under the spare tyre and the diamonds are in the ashtray they don't find it funny and they empty your boot and car contents onto the roadside for being a smartass

well i would of thought the police would of pulled us, if he did get pulled over thenn it would be an instant ban, also instantt ban for the other driver. As we were going ever so slightlly over the speed limit

Perhaps he went for the only car that wasn't capable of leaving him for dead as soon as the blue lights came on!

"Hearsay storys"

"True life"

complete opposite for me, ive been pulled 4 times in the lex so far, when i ask why the police cant even give me an answer! i would definitely say that some police officers are prejudiced, not all but some for definite.

last night for example, i walked to the garage for some snacks roundabouts 10.30pm, there is a scooby parked up, nice car, totally illegal tints and stunk so badly of weed it was unreal. then i notice two coppers strolling along, they stop me and question me in what i will only describe as a very rude way. got my back up straight away and the only way they were gonna get any answers out of me was if they arrested me. they werent bothered about the weed stinking scooby, just me - where ive been, what ive been doing, where im going and why? i just walked away from them in the end after refusing to answer any questions, in fact i was very close to laying one out on the floor. complete wowwypops!

i think i attract attention from the police because i have a skinhead, and when in the lex, again because i have a skinhead and im a relatively young driver.

A friend of mine got pulled aside by police once for 'walking around a corner too fast' :duh: :duh: :blink: i mean WTF :blink:

"Hearsay storys"

"True life"

A friend of mine got pulled aside by police once for 'walking around a corner too fast' :duh: :duh: :blink: i mean WTF :blink:

What next pavement gatso's :lol:

"Hearsay storys"

"True life"

prejudiced in what way, against hair cuts?

"Hearsay storys"

"True life"

prejudice

noun {C or U}

an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling, especially when formed without enough thought or knowledge:

IE young person, flash car, skinhead = theif, etc

I would just have been happy that a decoy was around at the time :D

On the prejudiced part, two cars one cop car = can only pull one over. Agree with the others that the Chavmobile is more likely to yeild a good result as in speeding, + tax, insurance, tyres etc. Also maybe they clocked the Chav first and had him on VASCAR, so again only one can get pulled.

I was just driving along at the back of a queue of traffic one day, all doing about 40 through an industrial estate. I'm not watching my speed and get pulled, why cos I was at the back of the queue. All the rest just b****rd off into the distance leaving me to get a lecture about having a mind of my own, being able to control my own speed etc. Thankfully I was let off with a lecture interspaced with suitable yes sir, no sir, tug the fore lock type comments.

"Hearsay storys"

"True life"

prejudice

noun {C or U}

an unfair and unreasonable opinion or feeling, especially when formed without enough thought or knowledge:

IE young person, flash car, skinhead = theif, etc

what sort of haircuts did the coppers have, perhaps their hair based prejudice is because they cannot carry off the skinhead 'look' themselves, and were simply jealous.

Is that not because you drive an IS?

(Flame suit on)

:winky: :winky: :winky: :winky: :winky:

Perhaps he went for the only car that wasn't capable of leaving him for dead as soon as the blue lights came on!

Bentleys are not as fast as radio waves though.

I went out with my best mate for a jolly last year in his Traffic T5 as I was (and still am) thinking of joining the police. He seems to have developed a 6th sense to detect cars which seem "wrong". Mostly when he called a suspicious looking vehicle in either the car was stolen or the person(s) were wanted. Maybe this is why the golf got pulled?

:offtopic: Them Volvo T5s are awesome machines but he also drives a marked up GS430 which is sweeeeet!

I've never been pulled in my LS but think that's because the police think they'll get "capped" or hit with one of my golf clubs that us Lexus owners all have :winky:

I have never been pulled in my IS 200

i used to have a black clio (tinted windows private fancy plate)

i got pulled over 12 times in 2 years

11 times the police never mentioned the plate or the windows

1 time i got pulled over for imatating a police car, he sed cause i had blue neons on my bonnett i wanted to be a police car he gave me a £30 Fixed penalty but i took them to court and won

but a traffice police pulled me and done me for my windows and me plate

just had to change me front windows and plate

i have had a few looks off the police but not been pulled yet!!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links