Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

2nd Annual Loc Curry Meet (charity Event)

LennyLexus

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent stuff, this is going to be ace!!!!!!

Yes Raz, it's a double room, will have to see if I can weave my magic today at 3pm for the +1 bit :lol:

Booked it under your name Mat with my contact details for the 10th

So it's just you then pal?

Think it's going to be just me in a nice big double bed with bad pall ****s all night :sick:

Booked it under your name Mat with my contact details for the 10th

So it's just you then pal?

Think it's going to be just me in a nice big double bed with bad pall ****s all night :sick:

yep just me, cannot get anyone to watch the kids

2 rooms booked for the prolexes & newsomes.......

hotel has vanacies vacancies even

call 01242520000

nice little B&B..........close to the restaurant  :winky:

excellent news

cant wait :D

aint got any onsuite left.. so will haev to look elsewhere.

Dunno pal, just booked a double, I'll give her a bell in the morning as it's getting late now to try and sort something out.

thanks man

Ill try and come up, if the petrol tank is full. My sister goes to uni at cheltnham, and we've got a house down there, ill check it out and if no one is there over the weekend i can have a few ppl crash there, maybe take the party back there if we wants. My parents have just gone on holiday so might not find out if its free for a few days.

Its walking distance from town, can fit about 5/6 ppl sleeping if u wanna rough it on the floor about 20 probably.

Ill get back to you on this sound like a good weekend.

Right Paul, I've transferred my room into your name for you and Merrie :)

Got me a single so we're all still in there!

That place will be rammed!

They've got contact number down as me so I'll get in touch if there are any problems, should be ok as I've got three rooms booked there now :lol:

They've got contact number down as me so I'll get in touch if there are any problems, should be ok as I've got three rooms booked there now :lol:

suweeet mr aido,, i owe you a drink or two. has this room go the bog in the same room.

suweeet mr aido,, i owe you a drink or two. has this room go the bog in the same room.

would imagine it would be in the bathroom :whistling:

I think they all are Paul?

I'll give her a buzz in a bit, if I have to share a ****ter with anyone once I've had a pall I feel sorry for them :lol:

I think they all are Paul?

I'll give her a buzz in a bit, if I have to share a ****ter with anyone once I've had a pall I feel sorry for them :lol:

thanks again man.. reason i ask was i rang the plae that bazza and dave E stayed at and they only had rooms left with the bog and shower down the hall...

so which moderator is editing the first post

as mr rankin kindly asked :whistling:

i suspect mr scatface is negleting his duties, look at the evidense, he hasnt even put his own name down B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk