Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

More Low Life Scumbags!

Mr Morse

The MK1 parked out the back of my house was broken into last night - they broke the rear 1/4 light and stole a cheapo CD/radio. £43 for a replacement glass.

This is the 3rd car that's been done on my street in a month!

And there is a police station just 200m up the road...

Good job for them they didn't start it and drive off - the brakes are non-existent

**** mate sorry to hear it, think you're going to have to get CCTV mate, it is a joke you're getting done in that area though, supposed to be a nice area, is the MK1 alarmed mate?

Probably some stoned out kid like you were on about the other week about all the students being home...

If I'd caught them they wouldn't be walking

thats really ******* mike, i think it would have been good if they had driven off in it to be honest, certainly teach them a lesson!

and a police station just up the road. defo a good idea to get cctv tho mate, its cheap and easy to install too.

:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:

Sorry to hear that. Bet you are well peeved to say the least.

What is the layout at the back of the house? The reason I ask, is that after years of damage and complaining, we've been approved to have one side blocked off completely (not just to traffic).

I know it won't stop anyone purposefully coming into this area, but no opprtunists will be passing through anymore.

Is that possible where you are?

No alarm on the car yet........it was in the programme but I was getting the mechanicals and the bodywork sorted out as a priority. Thing is, that I would have replaced the crappy CD player anyway....just have to replace the 1/4 light as well now.

Not allowed to fit CCTV - it's a G2 listed building and the estate rules don't allow it!

I know exactly what the deal is with this pond life - there is a probabtion office just across the road from the entrance of the estate and they use the estate as a cut-through into the town centre.

This is the 4th crime I have reported since moving here 2-1/2 years ago and the next fecker I catch is not going to come off lightly!

That's crap mate - you'll have to fill me in on the exact details tomorrow night.

I've been to yours a few times now and the area is so upmarket you just don't expect it.

First the little gob ******* in your garage a couple of weeks ago and now this. If you gave them a good battering you'd be in trouble for it.

I'm not going to start ranting because I wont stop. I may rig my car up to the lap-post down the road when I come over tomorrow - that'll teach the ****s a lesson.

Nobody can have anything any more.

I bet the Mrs is cut up about it too.

:offtopic: But what was her reaction when she saw the red beast? Bet she was chuffed to bits :D

(only to be kicked in the teeth by this :tsktsk: )

Sorry to hear this Mike, you thought of putting WiFi Camera's up, they can be placed inside the windows of your house without drilling for perment fixing and you can set them up for recording or switching for your TV.

if it makes you feel any better mike, i had to report 5 crimes within 3 months of buying a house in a good area of manchester - 4 attempted break ins and an incident with a machete in the city centre. just gotta try not to get wound up by them and when you get your opportunity for payback use it wisely!

Mike... was the radio removable (most are even if there cheap and nasty ones.... you should realy not leave anything that looks remotly interesting on sight.... even an empty shopping carrier bag looks tempting enough for some scum to break in to have a look...

Coming from what was the car crime capitol of the UK I am amazed how many people down here leave stuff in their car on show just waiting to be nicked!...

and sometimes it's not the value of the stuff they nick that's the hard part... its the mess and inconvienance that is left in the wake thats the PIA.

Sorry to hear about your bad news though.... chin up :)

Get yourself a dual zone proxi' sensor, that would warn them within 2 meters of your car if u wanted!

What does this do Am? The car is usually parked on the street in a residential neighbourhood, so I couldn't use anything that scares the bejeebers out of little old ladies as they cruise by on the electric divvy buggies :driving:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links