Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Insurance Co's

Kavey

Hi all

In a mad rush, so no time to introduce and say hello properly as I'm just about to rush into a meeting, but the insurance is due on my Altezza, and as I'm a newbie on this board having just found it I was wondering if any of you

had any tips on good cost-effective companies to go with?

Thanks in advance.

Asam

Direct Line... halved my premeium last year... and this year was even cheaper as they knocked off £80

They're fine with the import? I'm using Admiral at the moment, but want to shop around - but as the car is Jap spec, quite a few insurers baulk at it...! :duh:

Asam

the year before i was paying 1k for a 3 ltr windom through an insurance company i cannot even remember...

Anyway.. i decided the shop around the following year and got it for £540 through DL

this year it is £440.. very happy

Tip for you... when they ask what is your best quote so far just LIE... :lol:

Considering my last deal was £1k i told DL it was £750 so they came back and said how does £540 sound

Well anyway.. the woman was in hospital for the rest of the afternoon having her hand stictched back on! :lol::lol:

Direct Line do insure imports... i know quite a few imports with DL

Perhaps the advisor was incorrect

As long as they could see a copy of the log book and it had an immobiliser they were happy.

• 1 year later...

£700 with Europeon Breakdown Cover for me, max NCB and 33. Car stored off raod but not garaged. I'm with DIG. Now on my second year with them. Before Adrian Flux - £980, Tesco's was well over £1500 but that's another story.

BR

Paul

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links