Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look What The Posty Brought This Morning

jasper

might want to fix the links to the actual pictures, are they the ones from Chris S?

Them rears look like dark chrome ones, not the ones i've sorted

yep can see the part numbers on the box, they're dark chromes not satin finish to match the front

how much where the rears

see my deal in buy and sell mate, can do either the dark chrome (shown above) or satin finish for the same price

thinking of getting the rear ones

how much to fit them when i get my service

I'l get them thrown on for nothing mate, just let me know when you're booked in and which type you want and i'l order them

how much where the rears

see my deal in buy and sell mate, can do either the dark chrome (shown above) or satin finish for the same price

thinking of getting the rear ones

how much to fit them when i get my service

I'l get them thrown on for nothing mate, just let me know when you're booked in and which type you want and i'l order them

cheers

looks i am using hanly all the time now

:)

ok so far i have fitted the front and rear lights, the front fogs is where the pboblem begins - took the unit out (not as easy as matt said) and the connection for the bulb to go in is totally different, on the old unit it is a small disk type connection, where as on the new one it has a greatly larger disk conection and a spring thing in the centre for the bulb to go in.

anyone done this mod can help?

Nice!

Just how many different types of factory rear lights are there?

Think there are three nowadays mate, the original chrome ones that set off the Lexus lights trend, the black chrome ones as from 2001 / 2002 I think and then the newer gold ones that you see on the latest models..

Over the years there have been different ones, think white, red and black were offered by TRD at one point but they are very rare!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links