• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any news on pooch policy Owen ?

From: owen.gallagher@thomson.com [mailto:owen.gallagher@thomson.com]

Sent: 23 September 2005 09:00

To: generalmanager@brandonhousehotel.ie

Subject: Lexus Ireland Meet April 2006

Hello

One of the guys from the Lexus Owners Group asked my about bringing his labrador over to the event with the family.

Would this be a problem?

Owen,

In relation to the dog, we don’t allow dogs in the hotel, but I could give him a room near an exit and his dog could sleep in their car overnight. He would be right beside him.

Grace

Grace McPhillips

General Manager

Brandon House Hotel, Health Club and Spa

Casual Country Elegance

www.brandonhousehotel.ie

bum............count us out

Hello

One of the guys from the Lexus Owners Group asked my about bringing his labrador over to the event with the family.

Would this be a problem?

Owen,

In relation to the dog, we don’t allow dogs in the hotel, but I could give him a room near an exit and his dog could sleep in their car overnight. He would be right beside him.

Grace

Grace McPhillips

General Manager

Casual Country Elegance

www.brandonhousehotel.ie

Dave

Its kinda unrealistic to have a dog in a hotel room let alone the hotel itself!

Just a tad bit unhygenic. I know its a pet and all the rest but at end of the day theres not many hotel in Ireland that allow animals in the rooms!!!!

Not even too sure what Stennaline or Irish Ferries policy is on pets?

Dont you have friendly neighbours or relatives that could babysit?

Hello

Would this be a problem?

Owen,

Grace

Grace McPhillips

General Manager

Casual Country Elegance

www.brandonhousehotel.ie

Dave

Its kinda unrealistic to have a dog in a hotel room let alone the hotel itself!

Just a tad bit unhygenic. I know its a pet and all the rest but at end of the day theres not many hotel in Ireland that allow animals in the rooms!!!!

Not even too sure what Stennaline or Irish Ferries policy is on pets?

Dont you have friendly neighbours or relatives that could babysit?

tis normally OK in the UK.

Never mind..the irish economy will be the poorer for it :D

Put me down as a definately maybe - I used to be indecisive but now i'm just not sure :hehe:

In all seriousness though - I'd love to come and so would tracey but she works saturdays and has a pain getting them off !

If she can't come I need a pass :winky:

Owen ... How are you .? :driving: , put me down for this thing in April will you.

I dont have a lexus but I can but I do have a supercharger in the jeep , will that count ?

On the guys coming over on the boat , Terry's Siter works in Dublin with Irish Ferries and she owes me a favour as I sorted her out with a new computer not so long ago. if you get the number of cars coming over I would suggest that I'll be able to get you a very good rate on the fair. also will you book me a room with Grace , or I will crash with you ?

ireland_flag.gifLOC IRELAND MEET 2006ireland_flag.gifLeprechaun-Mooning.gif

************LATEST UPDATE*************

Hi Folks Can everyone please start chacking out the hotel website! Details of the event and bookings are being posted up!!!! Please see the below link!! A number of rooms have been provisionally block booked for LOC members for this event! It is important that people start to book early to avoid disappointment! All bookings are done through the hotel! Nearer the time and once we have definate numbers we can decide on what activities members would like to do. I am suggesting drinking but thats just me! :D

LOC IRELAND MEET 2006 BRANDON HOUSE HOTEL

GET BOOKING GUYS!!!!!!!

Good stuff Galla!!!

Only one thing though!

I'm not up to scratch on all these abbreviations about rooms and board and all that! :duh: :whistling:

How much for me and the missus for the fri+sat nite and what does the price include???

I'm sure others are wondering the same thing or am I the only eegit on here :D

Good stuff Galla!!!

Only one thing though!

I'm not up to scratch on all these abbreviations about rooms and board and all that! :duh:  :whistling:

How much for me and the missus for the fri+sat nite and what does the price include???

€165 for you

€165 for your wife

This includes breakfast on both mornings and dinner on both nights or maybe like if we can organise an BBQ in place of one of the dinners say for the first night!

Check the website they have made it easier to understand!!!

Same here, just me and my mate. 2 x single rooms Fri & Sat Nites

€216 each Paul!

You will have your own single room plus breakfast on both mornings and dinner on both nights! As I said to gsportcars though the dinners we can replace with BBQ on the first night depending on numbers! All is possible once we get bookings!!

Good stuff Galla!!!

Only one thing though!

I'm not up to scratch on all these abbreviations about rooms and board and all that! :duh:  :whistling:

€165 for you

€165 for your wife

This includes breakfast on both mornings and dinner on both nights or maybe like if we can organise an BBQ in place of one of the dinners say for the first night!

Check the website they have made it easier to understand!!!

For a twin room it is $165 per person.

So if there are two people in the one room it is then $330

I think thats the way it works!! :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk