Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Owners Club Christmas Bash!

MrADeveci

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahmet, where are we all meeting.. actually at Tootsies, or somewhere in the car park to put all the Lexies in roughly the same location (shouldn't be too hard that time of evening).

Leland

lol ..... jokers !

Well we are all going to be meeting in the car park somewhere ........ Im' sure you will see me loitering around somewhere with my LOC banner B)

Some of us will actually be convoying up from TDI LakeSide .............. that will be a good convoy, all the way up to MK! :D

suppose the best place to meet would be outside the "front" of the Xscape, the end with the large screen on it.....

this end...

125Xscape_Milton%20Keynes51.jpg

and basically in the area shown......at the bottom of the picture, as this is near to the road, those that have been before will know exactly where i mean, as this is where we have met for thre past 4 years

Know the corner your on about Mat,

May be a bit late due to taking Petra to her works xmas do just outside of buckingham at 18.45.

Otherwise there would be 5 Aristo's in convoy into xscape

how random is this!!!!! just noticed this thread, i have already made plans on the same day to go boarding at xscape between 1-3. doubt i will still be around by 7pm but might pass some of you as im on the way back to southampton :sick:

or might stick around to say hi, thats if my mate dousn't mind. :whistling:

would be good to see you all again.

Jason :P

how random is this!!!!! just noticed this thread, i have already made plans on the same day to go boarding at xscape between 1-3. doubt i will still be around by 7pm but might pass some of you as im on the way back to southampton :sick:

or might stick around to say hi, thats if my mate dousn't mind. :whistling:

would be good to see you all again.

Jason :P

feeble excuse....im sure you can hang around

brought the crackers today  :D

o what fun we are going to have  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Damm, was hoping to turn up as surprise tomorrow.. but i've got way too much craming to do for my exam on monday :angry::crying: if i dont pass, i'll have to pay for it myself (around the cost of a supercharger) :blink:

Looks like I wont be able to turn up to xmas parties till 2008 :(

Have a good time guys!!

A great night out, was good to see old and new faces and my eyes have been opened to the RX 400h, thanks Leland for the look round and guide

Thank You to Ahmet for all the hard work he put into this, job well done mate

Good night out :)

normal_LOC_Xmass%20013.jpg

More pictures

here!

Nice one Jase. I guess you didn't waste any time whatsoever when you (finally) got back :question:

Me and Scarface didn't see you on the M1??? Josey take a wrong turn LOL? :driving:

D.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk