Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help Required For Gordon

Dave-Ellen

Gordon is internetless

As you are aware he's having problems with Lexus GB who say a melted pistion is down to his TTE s/c.

He's asked if those of you how have the TTE kit fitted email

steve.settle@lgb.lexus.co.uk

informing him of the age of your car and miles it has covered with the s/c. Alaso mentioning the fact that you have had no problems.

BTW gordons car has done 23k miles and is a 2003 car

Gordon is internetless

As you are aware he's having problems with Lexus GB who say a melted pistion is down to his TTE s/c.

He's asked if those of you how have the TTE kit fitted email

steve.settle@lgb.lexus.co.uk

informing him of the age of your car and miles it has covered with the s/c. Alaso mentioning the fact that you have had no problems.

BTW gordons car has done 23k miles and is a 2003 car

just my thoughts

this may be better if everyone posted the info here and then that was sent as a single letter

it can then be addressed with the correct info as to what its about , as some here might not even know gordon let alone any troubles he is having

if i can help let me know

Can we see a picture of the melted piston?

What other mods were done apart from the supercharger?

These pictures are taken from another of Gord's threads. What a time to loose internet connectivity! Sods law or what??! :crybaby:

post-6165-1129729685.jpg

post-6165-1129729703.jpg

post-6165-1129729716.jpg

I hope those pictures are of use.

Their must be plenty of people on the European Lexus Owners club that have superchargers too? Maybe its worth posting on their too?? :question:

Thanks for the pics

What other mods had been done?

Gord really needs to answer this himself, but I think he has/had:

19” Alessio F1 alloys

TTE Supercharger

TTE Anti Roll Bars

Prolex Oil Cooler

brembo Disc's and Pads

S/Steel Braided Brake Pipes

HKS Hyper Back Box

6500K Prolex HID Lights

TTE Front Bumper

TTE Back Bumper

TRD Side Skirts

UGO Roof Spoiler

DVD Player with 6.5” Head Rest Sceens

TRD Quickshift

Brake/Side/Fog Light Mod

Prolex S/S Manifold

K&N Air Filter

Gord really needs to answer this himself, but I think he has/had:

19” Alessio F1 Alloys

TTE Supercharger

TTE Anti Roll Bars

Prolex Oil Cooler

Brembo Disc's and Pads

S/Steel Braided Brake Pipes

HKS Hyper Back Box

6500K Prolex HID Lights

TTE Front Bumper

TTE Back Bumper

TRD Side Skirts

UGO Roof Spoiler

DVD Player with 6.5” Head Rest Sceens

TRD Quickshift

Brake/Side/Fog Light Mod

Prolex S/S Manifold

K&N Air Filter

Do you really think they are going to have an affect on the piston melting ? :blink:

being the most expert other than aido, im sure your opinion would count for a lot

:blink:

I know nothing pal :o

My SC was fitted at 60,000 miles by a Lexus senior tech, has just been taken off the car at 89,000 so covered nearly 30,000, the car was serviced by Lexus at all the intervals :)

Guys, I've just spoken to Gord and he's asked that we all still email Steve Settle with the information separately so that it gets more coverage at their end - multiple emails will get more attention than just the one...

I'm going to write mine tonight...

Thanks for the pics

What other mods had been done?

mark

what is your view on this

being the most expert other than aido, im sure your opinion would count for a lot

Yes I know my place is way behind Aido :blush:. The pictures aren't great but it looks like detonation on one cylinder to me.

Yes I know my place is way behind Aido  :blush:. The pictures aren't great but it looks like detonation on one cylinder to me.

I get nervous when anyone is behind me Mark :lol:

I honestly haven't got a clue mate, taking off my manifold cover was about the most mechanical work i've ever done in my life, even then I forgot how a spanner worked for five seconds :lol:

Wish I knew as much about these cars as you do mate :)

Have any if you managed to get this info off to Steve? Thanks in advance guys :)

I've not had a reply but I assume once they have the email that is enough to start the ball rolling :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links