Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tdi Powertuning - Open Day!

tdiplc

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a thought, why not those who are staying over at teh xmas bash arrive in the morning, and the ones who are daft enough to be driving back after the xmas bash arrive in teh afternoon? (i.e. Me and Ahmet ;) )

I am not sure on numbers but there was a lot of standing around at Janspeed, and that was with only10 cars I think.

i dont reallymind standing about, due to work standby, i cant got to MK but would like to meet as many of you lot that are going, as this is the first LOC event i ahve managed to make it to, but on the same hand i dont really want to be the guy that turns up to the party when the hosts are still getting ready, if you know what i mean

What time we need to be there for the power run? I'm out on Friday night so could do with an hour or two in bed, lol.

Anyone fancy a convoy from Eastham/Ilford side?

Ash

I'd be up for a convoy that way ..... could meet me on the A13 ............ in Dagenham (next to the maccy dee's, the old Warner Brother Village, which is now called VUE)

Anyone fancy a convoy from Eastham/Ilford side?

Ash

I will be coming @ Ash I was thinking the same thing, @Sanj my phones in for repair, so aint got your number, give us a call when you get a chance, i was thinking maybe meeting up at Tesco Becton or somewhere nearabouts???....seems like most will be getting there for around 10/11ish so could aim to get there around 10/10:30 :question:

I will be coming @ Ash I was thinking the same thing, @Sanj my phones in for repair, so aint got your number, give us a call when you get a chance, i was thinking maybe meeting up at Tesco Becton or somewhere nearabouts???....seems like most will be getting there for around 10/11ish so could aim to get there around 10/10:30 :question:

I could meet you guys at Tesco for 10:30AM, and then convoy to meet Ahmet for aound 10:45/10:50 in Dagenham.

What do you guys think?

My mobile: 07855 087 991

Ash

Can everyone please confirm whether they are here for a dyno run or just a social please, as I am trying to organise the schedule.

Thanks  :)

I'm down for the power run, aiming to get there for 11:30ish, is that ok?

Thanks,

Ash

I could meet you guys at Tesco for 10:30AM, and then convoy to meet Ahmet for aound 10:45/10:50 in Dagenham.

What do you guys think?

My mobile: 07855 087 991

Ash

Let's just all (as in 4 of us) meet @ the Tesco Becton. (the one just as u come off the A406) (Sanj, where I met up with you last time)

Then we can all go A13 to Lakeside ....................

Coooooooooool

So 10:30 @ Tesco Beckton (Gallions Reach), is that the petrol station or the supermarket? Won't be that difficult to find you guys anyway.

Ash

Nooooooo .... it's not Gallions reach !!

When your on the A406 East Bound (towards A13) turn off at the BARKING / EASTHAM turnoff.

Then go over the roundabout, and it's just on your left hand side ... you can't miss it !

10:30 is cool with me, but can we make it the gallions reach tesco.....will need to fill up with the good stuff (99 ron), i dont think the barking store does it :)

You have to be different!! Fine, we will all meet @ Gallions reach then !

Ah ok, gotchya! Just after Halfords right?

Ash

Well, Shahz wants to be different, so Gallions Reach it is man .......... :unsure:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk