Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trip To Tte And Nurburgring

Zee007

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On Saturday there will be the big Toyota Ringkorso... true?

dunno, whats a ringkorso :yawn:

give us a clue :)

It's why TOC are going over Barry but unfortunately it's on the good friday so you guy's will miss it.

Basically it's a huge Euro Toyota meet at Brunchen car park starting at 9am :D

TOC@Brunchen 05

Pic showing a 3rd of the carpark

See you all on the saturday though :D

Very crowded Easter-Weekend... less fun on the Autobahn...

Friday is ok as not all the UK clubs going have arrived yet and their are hardly any bikers :D

Saturday is rammed so get their very early and do as many laps as you can until the track closes for the first crash of the day then just park up and wait until everyone else has got it out of their system or has gone home then get back out on track ;)

Sunday, don't even bother going!

OK - I understand that the Ring will be busy over the Easter weekend. Lets remember that no one is being pressured to HAVE to go round the Ring. Also, the focus for our trips to Germany are on visiting the wonderful TTE facilities. So let's play it by ear and meet with the TOC chaps on Saturday. It's going to be fun!!! :D

Ohh No!!!!!!! Just realised this is gonna wreck my planned LOC Ireland meet !!

It clashes bigtime with the planned date in April. Been trying to get this off the ground since last

October!

I've responded in your Ireland meet thread, but just to re-itterate. The vast majority of people on your Ireland meet are NOT coming to Germany and vice-versa. So there should be no concerns.

may go in my new toyota :winky:

Are you a definate Dave?

You and Kami?

Ohh No!!!!!!! Just realised this is gonna wreck my planned LOC Ireland meet !!

It clashes bigtime with the planned date in April. Been trying to get this off the ground since last

October!

I've responded in your Ireland meet thread, but just to re-itterate. The vast majority of people on your Ireland meet are NOT coming to Germany and vice-versa. So there should be no concerns.

may go in my new toyota :winky:

Are you a definate Dave?

You and Kami?

99.99% sure..............just need to get someone to look after Jessica

Me and a mate are very interested! Have checked my uni timetable and im off over easter for three weeks, i just need to make sure that the student loan will stretch this far and sort out rough costs with my mate this weekend.

Jason :P

OK, Ring stuff....

Your drivers guide to the ring....

Zee.... I am getting closer to a yes :) (80% :lol: )

Anyone else having trouble opening the PDF, just says 'could not repair file'

This is also looking more likely for me too seeing as the Ireland on is being put back a bit. Must get out GT4 again and refresh my memory of the corners.

OK, Ring stuff....

Your drivers guide to the ring....

Zee.... I am getting closer to a yes :) (80% :lol: )

Anyone else having trouble opening the PDF, just says 'could not repair file'

This is also looking more likely for me too seeing as the Ireland on is being put back a bit. Must get out GT4 again and refresh my memory of the corners.

Hopefully fixed :)

Anybody interested in some video clips of laps around the ring.........

Nurburgring Laps - some are so big that you might be better off downloading ( right click,save target as.)

Should wet the Appetite .......looks like great fun, but seems very bumpy

Wish i could go too :crybaby: ........................maybe someday

Sorry their not lexus or Toyota clips....but i always admired Scoobys for their power, but not their styling !

enjoy the trip guys :driving:

BTW i read somewhere that camcorders are now banned from inside your cars, but are ok from the track side !

Zee mate, whats what with this, are we all going the same way ie!! "Dover to Calais" and if so are we all going to meet up at dover or meet up on the way down to dover :whistling:

Just been on the P&O site and its £80 Return...........i would like to book this ASAP but i need to know what we are all doing,, before i book this ;) as i dont want to be the only one going this way :crying:

if any off you are going from Dover please let me know!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links