Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2006

GALLA_4

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Have had a couple of offers on this one already.... Gonna have to go and buy me a car trailer though as i have a lot of stuff to take so will tow up the Lexus on a trailer behind the Truck. No way am i gonna try and fit as much stuff as i did last year into the car!!

Plus there is a tent i can buy that fits snugly into the back of the truck! no more sleeping in the car seats!

Have had a couple of offers on this one already.... Gonna have to go and buy me a car trailer though as i have a lot of stuff to take so will tow up the Lexus on a trailer behind the Truck. No way am i gonna try and fit as much stuff as i did last year into the car!!

Plus there is a tent i can buy that fits snugly into the back of the truck! no more sleeping in the car seats!

Bringing your own personal gazebo again this year? :whistling:

Bringing your own personal gazebo again this year? :whistling:

Yes and more!

The weather at JAE has never been "predictable has it.

med_gallery_2966_134_79290.jpg

Nah the quads can stay in the garage for this trip!! although i want a mini moto quad for a laugh!

Owen, need a chat if you please! give me a bell when you can.....

Im there again! Not sure if i will bring another 4 people, was a bit cramped in the car on the way up from southampton LOL

Jason :)

you should get one to sit on your lap :whistling::whistling::lol:

Thats an idea, maybe then she won't have to sit on your lap :lol::lol::lol::shifty:

Jason :P

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We are having problems with the club store so taking pitch payments is difficult. So we are providing paypal links direct now.

Here is a direct link for pitch payments

Link For JAE 2006 Pitches

Okay I've paid for this pitch. However, is there a link to pay for JAE 2006 via this site or are we doing it ourselves seperately?

Sorry for the silly question.

:duh:

You pay at the gate on the way in mate! GBP£20 for the Saturday and Sunday and camping for 2 people.

Thank you. Someone save me a space next to the IS200's please haha.

:lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk