Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Christmas Party?

tdiplc

Having gone back to work for 2 days a week on a 3 mth contract. I have struck it lucky for the office party. This will be at a local pub in Winchester and will be a lunch time meal with all the Christmas dishes finished off with a cognac after the pud. I hasten to add that none of us will be driving.

Mine is at a hotel in Matlock this Friday night. Not too bothered about the meal, but we have a free beer token that lasts all night :) :) :) Better get some practice in so I can humiliate Clawley next week :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I bet your company do will be pretty uneventful Steve :lol::lol::lol: Table for 1 sir? :D :D

Ours is next Tuesday evening.

The company has hired a large function venue in Stoke-on-Trent

(got to be big,nearly 500 staff throughout the group)

Consists of sit down dinner and live band/entertainment and then disco

Wish i had thought of it months and months ago.. was too late

This time i am booking in january! and getting the best dates!

Hmm might even slap on some live entertainment.

hmmm not that sort :eerrrmm:

live band or something.. Discos are ok but why not go one step further...

Maybe the Mosco Symphony Orchestra :ooh-ducky:

I'll get me coat! :whistling:

Mine is this Friday, going to a posh restaurant. Food and bar bill picked up by company, but as some of you know I don't drink really so I'll have another water please waiter :innocent:

Used to have large company functions but now only departmental parties are allowed due to too many internal brawls :nuke:

Nice one Rob! I bet there is no champers left though!

i havnt even opened the bottle - i forgot it in the car and cant be arsed to get in the lift to go the garage i am on my sick bed u know! now where did that beer go? :yahoo:

yeah,had a few,infact the whole of last week was taken up with them.........one every night,regimental ,squadron, department,section.........and next week im having my works do for the workshop....im putting 300 euro towards it.........im a good boss really :rolleyes:

Our do was a meal and wine tasting session (but you had to do a mock marketing plan for a wine!!!!!!!!!)

I couldn't make it as I was off sick. So, a few girls from the office and I will be 'bonding' over a curry and a few beverages (infinitely more fun than the work-do I hope) :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links