:crybaby: CRIKEY,some insurance companys are gonna be miffed,

however we may not like them 3000 cars are now sat on the sea bed

Volvo

saab

BMW

there would have been some dam fine cars in that lot

:(

Think of all those M3,M5 and the new saab aero and the C70'S :crybaby:

well apart from the fact everything would be water logged,there some moneys worth down there in salvage,as long as the cars wer'nt left 2 long all the engines and gboxes would be usable if stripped and cleaned,anything electrical would be goosed.

even the shells would be ok if they hadnt been beaten around to much.......

ok im off .........meet me in Antwerp

each dot is representing one car

....................................................................................................100

....................................................................................................200

....................................................................................................300

....................................................................................................400

....................................................................................................500

....................................................................................................600

....................................................................................................700

....................................................................................................800

....................................................................................................900

....................................................................................................1000

....................................................................................................1100

....................................................................................................1200

....................................................................................................1300

....................................................................................................1400

....................................................................................................1500

....................................................................................................1600

....................................................................................................1700

....................................................................................................1800

....................................................................................................1900

....................................................................................................2000

....................................................................................................2100

....................................................................................................2200

....................................................................................................2300

....................................................................................................2400

....................................................................................................2500

....................................................................................................2600

....................................................................................................2700

....................................................................................................2800

....................................................................................................2900

....................................................................................................3000

thats alot of cars

:crybaby:

Selfish of me, I know - but are we sure that there are no nice "Lexi" on the bottom of the channel now?

I know that there's another lexus delivery due in this week, on the 17th IIRC.... I don't think I can cope with the disappointment of another slipped delivery.... :sick:

Terrible shame for all those BMW buyers, obviously - hopefully they'll see the light....

tee hee, wonder how many people got the dreaded "dear john" phonecall this morning .....

"Good morning sir, you'll be pleased to know that we have located your car .... 30 miles off the Kent Coast :lol::lol::yahoo: :arrrggg-matey: .... it might be a little damp (and a bit smelly) - but it's coming with a lifetime supply of cod :ph34r: "

Poor old Bee Emm Doubleyou drivers .... have to go and buy a real car now ..

:backofnet:

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, so whats the count on this now? 4 ships either hit or near miss this thing. I know these guys are away at see for weeks/months - but i would have thought someone would tell the skippers that there's a friggin great lump of steel sat in their way by now!

How much would it cost to sit an old guy in a rubber dinghey a couple mile out in front with a flashing light!!!

As for the 30m damage - by my reckoning that makes the 3000 cars worth £10,000 a piece. Now I don't want a BMW, but even a 316 for £10,000 thats a deal!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links