Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fast Food

Pip

I am planning my next bulking period in the coming months and wondered out of curiuosity what you chaps ate if you HAD to consume calories ie. Macdonalds, KFC, Burger king, Pizza hut etc etc as well as your regular diet.

To reach roughly 5000+ calories a day you cant just eat clean you see. I normally consume about 3500+ calories with 175g of protein a day.

So my question is what literally is your junk food of choice??

class='quotetop'>QUOTE(T7RY B @ Apr 3 2006, 05:59 PM) </div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->

Junk food of choice ?

The mother-in-laws cooking!

LMFAO :lol:

I was gonna say the girlfriend but she actually watches my diet.

Forgot to answer my own question: :blink: Subway (dont know whether that can be classed strictly as junk food) Pizza Hut and probably KFC.

Scarface dude, you know that them kebabs are nothing but the local stray cats and dogs! :lol:

That is the one thing i do avoid at all costs. Love my health and my dogs lol! :D

kfc and burger king.

but can you not just eat healthier food just lots of it?

Not when trying to cram that many calories, no. Unfortunately the highest calorie food is also the highest in fat, carbs and sugar.

Try sitting down and woking out exactly how much clean food you would have to eat to reach say minimum of 5000 calories. You would need to be on a drip as well mouth fed LOL!! Its just not possible. Most men only require 2500 calories at the most per day. Try doubling and then on top and you have a feat. I have in the past done 6500 calories a day when i ballooned up to 16st 10lbs and that was in CONDITION.

Do you count a take away, such as Chinese and Indian? I've heard they're pretty heavy on calories.

You could i suppose but i mean they are heavy on the arse more than anything. :D

Whats the one they do in Scotland, jumbo sausage, wrapped in doner meat, and then battered?

Once a week for me KING SIZE lamb & chicken doner with salad and chips

1/2 pounder and fries.

Chicken Tower Burger, Spicy wings and fries.

I am planning my next bulking period in the coming months and wondered out of curiuosity what you chaps ate if you HAD to consume calories ie. Macdonalds, KFC, Burger king, Pizza hut etc etc as well as your regular diet.

To reach roughly 5000+ calories a day you cant just eat clean you see. I normally consume about 3500+ calories with 175g of protein a day.

Pip have a few more toasts for breakfast, eggs if you can eat them they make me :sick: how many meals you getting in at the moment 5/6?...sqeeze in another, or you could just drop in a mass shake as well

Pip have a few more toasts for breakfast, eggs if you can eat them they make me :sick: how many meals you getting in at the moment 5/6?...sqeeze in another, or you could just drop in a mass shake as well

Shahz i have been training nigh on 9yrs now. A few toast and eggs just wont cut. Yeah i am doing about 5 meals at the moment :winky: . I plan on increasing it as well as in between snacks hence the question about fast food.

As for the mass shakes they are a load of banana bubbles. Absolute crap, full with nothing but cheap sugars that bloat ppl making them believe they are full up.

I dont really advocate meal replacement such as met-rx and complan. People really do replace food for it which to me is nonsense. You cant substitute food. You could use it WITH food but myself personally i would feel real sick off it.

i make no rules for myself.... in the gym 3 times a week.... i eat what i want, not had any suppliments for 18months+ inc. Whey shakes!

i stick to isolate protiens...

i see many people doing everything how its supposed to be done, yet getting no results.... infact i see MORE ppl following the right path in 'bulking' up and failing... they just can't keep the strictness going....

hell i couldn't so ****** it haha

Whats the one they do in Scotland, jumbo sausage, wrapped in doner meat, and then battered?

Once a week for me KING SIZE lamb & chicken doner with salad and chips

1/2 pounder and fries.

Chicken Tower Burger, Spicy wings and fries.

Kebabs can be lethal... especially when theres a bunch of u trying to carry out an install :winky:

:hehe:

insert a 6th meal 1/2 hr after your workout, with a 12" pepperoni pizza + 2 pints of beer ... that should add another 1500 calories .... easy

... defo not as the last meal of the day tho ....it'll just get stuck in ur intestines as ur metabolism slows .....makes u feel real bad in the morning.

Pizza Express is serious calories I seem to recall, but for me Chinese and Indian would be the way forward. Your arse will get used to it! I just can't stand the McD, BK stuff. If pushed, I suppose I could stomach KFC occasionally, but I'd sooner have battered cod and chip butties from my local chippy.

Of course, foie gras is very high in calories, but that's probably not what you're thinking of...?!

Si

What do SUMO wrestlers eat?

(And, as to your question; no use asking ME! I run a Vegetarian Cafe! Lots of Carbs, I guess. Even if you're trying to put weight on, BALANCE in diet still applies really. Just MORE really.) You could have a stone from me, if weight infusion existed! :D

LOL!!

I have had loads of people say 'take my weight' thing is chris i wouldnt want 95% of peoples weight as it just fat and crap weight.

Pizza is definitely rich in calories.

I know what i have to do, just wanted to know the sh!te others ate.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links