Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Not To Fit A Fmic

Adie

How not to fit a front mount intercooler. The guy must be crazy :duh: LINK Oh and check out the BOV on there too

Surely its also illegal. Pity the FMIC is quite small as the guy lives in Northampton and I'm after a new FMIC :hehe:

:lol:

That poor kid is getting his ***** raped all over that site since he put that up!

Does look insane, especially with that dump valve on the front pipework as well!

best quote of the whole thread :lol::lol:

Can a mod please move this thread to Members Only before all the other car forums see it?
\

doh !! too late :lol:

cant actually make my mind up wether i like it or not, its different, and isnt that what its all about ;)

ive seen far worse !!

I dont know if you guys remember the original thread from the link I posted in the first post... but if you've got time to have a read through it, it becomes very funny... and very weird.... and very wrong :lol:

Hehe, not half, it's an ace thread, had me in stitches when it all started going seriously wrong!

I've just noticed there is a certain guy called Aido posting in the thread too :lol:

I suppose you liked his biog on the other site he uses :lol::lol:

Surely you're not on about Faceparty :winky:

Hilarious pal, was in tears I tell you - what name are you using over there fella?

I've just been wiping away the tears myself. That thread is very funny and very very wrong..

The name I'm using on the Supra (I hope that's the one you are on about) site is my old ad77 username.

I don't use the faceparty site :lol: Infact thats the first I've heard about it :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links