Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Think Carefully When Following A Bus....

This is the best I've seen in ages!

Cheers,

Steve.

PS Did you also notice on the MPV it also fills up your nearside head light with water also, pretty minor problem after impacting that I think now!

looks funny....but more seriously, how the hell are they allowed to get away with that, someone is going to be seriously hurt or even killed, just for using a bus lane, imagine if a biker went through, or if a car spun into nearby pedestrians.....or an airbag goes off with the occupant not wearing a belt, or kids not restrained, the suv smash was particularly nasty, esp when they went to the back to, i assume, check their kids were still breathing........the posts are missing the crumple zones and mashing straight into the engine and chassis........

looks funny....but more seriously, how the hell are they allowed to get away with that, someone is going to be seriously hurt or even killed, just for using a bus lane, imagine if a biker went through, or if a car spun into nearby pedestrians.....or an airbag goes off with the occupant not wearing a belt, or kids not restrained, the suv smash was particularly nasty, esp when they went to the back to, i assume, check their kids were still breathing........the posts are missing the crumple zones and mashing straight into the engine and chassis........

totally agree

but its what they get when they use the bus lane if you want to use them join the royal mail there van went by no probs :D

i dont think you could sue, normally their are signs up around saying, "Remotely operated barriers" or at least their are round my way.

The easist way to get through is to take your microwave with you. For ages on a local bus route, where these things were deployed they were actiring really odd. It turned out a microwave was interfering withit

The first silver car, and possibly the SUV appear to be trying to "jump" (pardon the pun) the posts by tail gating. The SUV appears to pull out of the same space as the silver car...

So I can't see how they could sue.

A mate sent me the link (see, I do have friends), so the credit goes to him!!

And yes - it is serious. The van passenger banged his head into the screen which cracked...and that poor child!

It is located at Saint Annes Square in Manchester.

It is well signposted. The people have tried to jump it and come unstuck.

Risking your family and your car just to get into the square is stupid.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links