Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

My Taxi

taxus

Hi all!

I'm a new member here at LOC, but I've been monitoring the forum for almost a year now. As of March this year I was about to invest in a new cab. Initially, I ment to buy a Saab 9-5, but a friend (and former Lexus-owner) convinced me to check out the new IS 220d.

I did :winky:

Since March 17 this year I've driven my 220d, 62000 km. Not one boring day at work ever since !

Welcome to the club :D ...Are there many Lexus Taxis in Norway?

Not that many, I believe. I only know of 1 besides mine. (RX 300)

Cab owners tend to be a bit conservative, and the majority buys Mercedes or Volvo.

Makes me wonder why - considering the statistics regarding reliability and technical errors.

I wish we got lexus taxi's over here all i get is skodas

I get a lot of positive feedback from customers.

Many people ask what kind of car this is, and comments on the comfort are typical.

Seems that young people are more aware of the brand Lexus.

Welcome to the club :D ...Are there many Lexus Taxis in Norway?

Not that many, I believe. I only know of 1 besides mine. (RX 300)

Cab owners tend to be a bit conservative, and the majority buys Mercedes or Volvo.

Makes me wonder why - considering the statistics regarding reliability and technical errors.

nearly all the taxi's i see here in europe are merc so they cant be that bad!

welcome to loc,great choice for a taxi :D

I have to agree. shame we get old banged up cabs round here that stink because the owners always have fags in thier mouths! not nice.

Shame you don't work over here, even I'd be tempted to use you as I can't afford the new one. :duh:

Craig

GREAT CHOICE FOR A CAB :D

nealy all the ones round here are Toyota's so he brand name is still going strong...

Only seen one IS200 Hackney CAB on the road (the fuel cost most be expensive). :blink:

Welcome to the Club..

welcome to loc,great choice for a taxi :D

I have to agree. shame we get old banged up cabs round here that stink because the owners always have fags in thier mouths! not nice.

Shame you don't work over here, even I'd be tempted to use you as I can't afford the new one. :duh:

Craig

There's an LS400 Taxi here in Bristol somewhere.

Taxifast in Plymouth used to have a Jaguar XJ8 on their fleet. The woman on the phone used to reckon he had nearly as much work as the rest of the company put together, as everyone who rang up always asked for it!

I wonder if the guy who had it worked out whether the increased popularity compensated for the extra fuel it used?

Mike

Taxifast in Plymouth used to have a Jaguar XJ8 on their fleet. The woman on the phone used to reckon he had nearly as much work as the rest of the company put together, as everyone who rang up always asked for it!

I wonder if the guy who had it worked out whether the increased popularity compensated for the extra fuel it used?

Mike

Theres a black IS200 taxi in Leeds

Tried to get it a few times but only get Avensis's from same co.

• 1 month later...

Mike

Theres a black IS200 taxi in Leeds

Tried to get it a few times but only get Avensis's from same co.

There was a member of LOC who was a minicab driver who had a green (if I remember rightly) IS200 met him at a manchester meet a couple of years back, I think he eventually got rid of it though :(

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links