Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 07 Infomation

Monster-Mat

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are different settings for the sim' from "Girley" full auto, to the full race spec where you use the paddle change and get steering feedback. Unfortunately I got disqualified when I used it last, apparently you are not allowed to drive the wrong way round the circuit after a spin :whistling:

Les

nooooo! please let it be free, otherwise i'm going to be broke by the end of it...

Don't know if you guys remember, but there was a game called Ferrari Challenge by Sega for the Dreamcast made a few many years ago... first released on a 3 screen "sim" at the arcades.... it's where i spent my 18th birthday!

BTW: The Formula 1 is on this weekend also. If someone can bring a DVB USB tuner (and software), would be really appreciated...

no toyota village :( i was telling my mates all about it, and now there isn't even going to be one :(

well shotgun for the F1 simulator! :D

is the simulator a timed track lap? If so lets have a comp :D

If the damn thing was still here at work in the Cafe I could have had a few practice runs! O well!

lol :lol:

BTW: The Formula 1 is on this weekend also. If someone can bring a DVB USB tuner (and software), would be really appreciated...

I can sort that out... You bringing a lappy? (top that is... although the other sort would also be muchos aprreciated! lol :lol: )

D.

I can sort that out... You bringing a lappy? (top that is... although the other sort would also be muchos aprreciated! lol :lol: )

D.

Hey Derek, nice one :) and i know you've been practicing on the F1 sim...!!!! LOL

I'm not bringing a laptop, just my In-Car-PC i've been building for the past decade, lol.

Who's looking forward to JAE now!!!!

sorted :D

now we just need to find out how we can form a competition on it :D hopefully laptimes based or something?!

Well if all else fails bring some paper and pen and we'll write down everyones times and see who win's

I will be popping over on Sunday with a mate, cant come on the saturday as i am playing rugby. but i only live 10 mins away. cant bring the motor either as it is in for a service and dont get it back till Tuesday morning bit of a shame. I will pop in and say hi though. never been before i am a JAE virgin.

well the truck is packed, the new lip spoiler, ive just managed to paint..in the garage, in the rain, in the dark...............and erm, thats about it, picking the MOnster up from TDI tommorow

*** D@mn! :tsktsk:

The mate with the Sharan is ******* with me.... he canceled due to his job, told me about some troubles at work.

But I don't know if this is true, I only know that he won't come and he is the guy with the car,

and I don't have a ride. :angry:

So the only chance is to get there is with my other friend's Audi A4 quattro.

I don't know what to do now.... 1.430km is not funny with just 1 friend.

My friend is all about coming up too as like me, but I'd prefer to come up in 2008

in my IS300 (maybe already turbocharged)..... but I really don't know,

what I shall do now?!? :crybaby:

You will get news from me,

maybe I won't be able to come up, maybe we come up in the Audi.... you will hear about that,

sorry for that mates, it's not my fault.... but we will see what happens....

Will anyone be bringing a 12v inflator? I've treated myself to an airbed and don't think my lungs will be up to blowing it up!

Cheers,

Jamie

We had a manual pump last year but as we pumped up so many bed it broke lol, i think Dave is bringing a motor one this year

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links