Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Fast Show - Santa Pod

johnboy

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like a good event be there in the summer :D

So who ran and what did people get. saw dave get a 15.2 and adie in sup getting 14.2 anyone else get anytimes ?????

Also Dave surely your cars quicker than that i think ppl in supercharged IS's where doing those times ??? what happened on that second run

Adie I will put your video up when you come and say hello...lol :D

Will get it on later for you.

9oh9lyDoLdI

Sorry mate. Did I see you? I said hello to somebody when I saw John. Don't know who it was though :blush: Unless it was you on the back seat with a female when I was leaving :P

Cheers for the vid mate :D

Looks like a good event be there in the summer :D

So who ran and what did people get. saw dave get a 15.2 and adie in sup getting 14.2 anyone else get anytimes ?????

Also Dave surely your cars quicker than that i think ppl in supercharged IS's where doing those times ??? what happened on that second run

it is--- did 14.2 last year without the boost upgrade,FMIC,HKS racing suction the track was quite slippy. The ENVY supra which is a 10.45 car was slower than me :blink: due to lack of traction. Think my last time was better as I crossed the line at an indicated 120 and had better traction not got the timing slip as the office was shut when I went to collect it on way home :crybaby:

I wasn't aloud to take pics of girlies, I got a slap for checking out 4 combat women and trying to sneak off to see the pole dancers...There was some very nice ladies there! :rolleyes:

Picture032.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk