Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Strut Brace

I've seen those on other makes before but that's the first one I've seen on an RS200.... :blush:

not convinced on how much they actually work though... maybe when you have done all the other stuff first like suspension and ARB's then they might make a noticeable difference....

I had the Prolex Katayama Brace installed for a few months, when the car was on lowering springs it made a big difference to the handing. Not too sure with standard suspension.

I know the ARB's make a big difference on OEM springs, after driving rsarin's motor.

what are ARB's? do the braces make a diff then on the standard suspension / springs? i'm not on planning on changing any of that atm. but if the brace doesnt make any difference then maybe i wont. also are the prolex ones good? anyone know a garage or someone near coventry that would fit it?

thanks

what are ARB's? do the braces make a diff then on the standard suspension / springs? i'm not on planning on changing any of that atm. but if the brace doesnt make any difference then maybe i wont. also are the prolex ones good? anyone know a garage or someone near coventry that would fit it?

thanks

ARB's = Anti Roll Bars, your car already has these, what people are on about is getting stiffer ones to improve handling.

so do the strut braces make a difference on the standard springs/ suspension? some1 here said it doesnt? and also are the prolex ones good? a few people here had them?

would any garage fit these? or lexus dealers?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links