Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Jae - Saturday Night Fancy Dress - Who's Up For It?

aido

So....

Who's up for a bit of fancy dress action on the Saturday night at JAE next week?

Reckon I'm up for doing something silly (some things never change do they) so I'm going to try and sort something this week, just wondered if any of the rest of you fancied joining in?

Quite a few of the TOC lot are doing this some let's join in the fun and games :D

Haha lol, I ain't gonna ask!

We could play Golf, that would be funny, basically each hole you have a certain type of drink to clear and you have to down it according to the Par of the hole, it's good fun and gets some funny results :lol:

We trialled it Thursday night (boy was that a funny night) and it seems to work well :)

How did I know you would start this post when I saw it's title ?

I might have something you can borrow Aido if you can give to Barry

so I can get it back sometime over the couple of weeks after JAE.

I'll look for it tomoz and PM u matey.

I cant enter as I'll be working in London Saturday nite so

I will be@ JAE for a few hours early Sat only.

I realised no-one else had started a booze thread yet and it's vitally important to the success of JAE for all of the alcoholics that will be in attendance :lol:

That would be massively appreciated thanks mate, I'll have a gander at the place near me as I spoke to them and they may have something basic for me which is easy to put on :lol:

I realised no-one else had started a booze thread yet and it's vitally important to the success of JAE for all of the alcoholics that will be in attendance :lol:

That would be massively appreciated thanks mate, I'll have a gander at the place near me as I spoke to them and they may have something basic for me which is easy to put on :lol:

Please dont come as a women. :crybaby:

Im far too much of an alcoholic to dress up to get ******. That takes time up from drinking

:lol: at you lot :D

Don't worry Thom I won't take too long to get changed, but no I won't be coming as a bird :o

Dj Wozza has sorted me out nicely here thank-you very much mate, it's gonna be a cracker :D

Aido golf sounds good we always do pub gold down here, 18 holes is a bit of a killer but i have done it once.

Ive got a golfing outfit so if ppl are up for it we could be LOC golf team LoL

p.s. just to make sure ppl know i dont actually play golf, bit to relaxed for me liking, i dont want to get labeled :lol:

I'm the LOC nurse even though i know sod all about first aid!! :unsure:

I just want the outfit :lol:

Hmmmm, you're not just wanting to give mouth to mouth to all the pretty boys on here are you :o

:P

i have been known to dress up as silly things at cars shows , did a strange version of superman with efini RX7 logo on it at rotorstock one year, dressed up as woman at USC a few years back which got a few good shots with Ashleyne before she went in big bro when she was doing slutty modeling thing & with these less attractive fellos:

aaa.jpg

Or i may just go with my namesake?

NatsBirthday006.jpg

Si (shy retiring & powered by stella!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links