Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Hello All

TJC

Well seen as after over a year of registering i finaly have a GS300 Sport,1997,i should now introduce myself as i dont think i did originaly.Im a bit of a petrol head,(putting it mildly),have ownend various performance cars,mainly 300zx TT,raced them,showed them,blown them,you get the picture,like to go to meets and shows but been too busy this year what with house move etc.

A little update on car now i have had it few days,well the droplinks are shot,discs suspect warping,,tracking way out,one tyre worn bad on edge,small rust spot on body line drivers door centre,two small bumper scuffs,(all of which i was told about before hand)apart from that all seems ok,and the run back from Yorkshire to Northampton was great,no problems,apart from loading up with £70 of fuel before hand!,turns out its only done 84k too.

Any pointers on the best place to get parts,experts that know these cars inside out,mapping,other performance mods,anysuch thing as workshop manual,owners manual,etc etc all welcome.

Will post up pics soon.

Tony :)

Hi all and thanks for the warm welcome,heres a few pictures of my Sport a96f_12.jpg :)

b59e_12.jpg

bd63_12.jpg

b813_12.jpg

b27f_12.jpg

af9a_12.jpg

Have already done oil and filter,and autobox oil change,leather clean/feed treatment,have used FINESSIT all over body work them wash,polish,wash carpets,new mats,cleaned engine,cleaned underneath chassis,just got two tyres to get,sort out the handling(drop links etc)get it laser aligned.

Tony

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links