Run To Blackpool 2 ( Inc Pics)

Chris.S

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Whats happening to this country's weather. Our meet on the south coast last week was like being in the Outer Hebrides. Talk about crowds, it was like Aberdeen on Flag Day.

Where's the pictures of the 2 brave ''Northerners'' in the sea????????. Looks like you had a good day. Pics of the illuminations later perhaps? A meet with 30 to 40 Lexus would be good, in the summer, in the midlands, in the sunshine, in the warm, Well done on organising a good meet. Graham.

Had an excellent day, started the long journey in thick fog all the way up the J27, but as soon as we reached M55, everything was clear

Bit cold but dry and sunny and for November it was fantastic weather, think there was a total of 17 motors that were in the line up and there was some great looking motors aswell, we even managed to get the Vector's owners club to show, 17 vers 3, think LOC won this show down

Had a great day, thanks to Chris for sorting this meet out

PS - total of 412 miles round trip and completely knackered -_- , made it there and back on 1 tank though, was happy at this, and no - I was not hanging around on the motorway(s) :lol: Passed a Blue IS **DNH and a green GS300 (L), if your on here, sorry for the supersonic blast, was getting tired and was in need of food and beer

No don't think anyone did stay for the evening.

Was a good day though and a good turnout. Was good to meet everyone, some i've met before and some new.

and was good to see what everyone's done to there cars and whats changed.

Can't wait to meet more members at the TDi day at the end of the month.

Stav

Well thats us back in Aberdeen, what a great day. Well done Chris, good to meet some old & new faces. Took us 5 hours from Blackpool to Aberdeen, total round trip (inc Charlesworth) of 800+ miles, new manifold was brill on the way home. Pizza is ordered & beer is poured, cheers chaps :D :D

Bobby, Alex & Gregor

Had an excellent time meeting everyone. On the way back through North Yorkshire saw a convoy of ten Mazda MX5s setting off. Looked quite impressive, though not as jaw-dropping as our Lexus convoy of course. :)

Looking at bank account now to see what new mods I can afford.

Was definately a decent turn out, quite liking your IS Chris.S, not forgetting all the others too, but I still want a red one, good to meet everyone, some again, I await the next northern meet, in a couple of months maybe...

What a fun meet we had today loved the lexus italian job on the m6 and it was great to see the m55 with a big line of lexus on it? Myself,Moffet and CIJ Plus the ladies stayed to have a wander round the Pleasure beach and went through the lights before heading home :D

Great to see you all as always and nice to meet some of the newer members and still think the ls400 is a lovely car already looking forward to the next one will put some pics up later when i've sorted them out as got a few again :D

I get so annoyed because my work always gets in the way of me coming to these things. Damn it!!!! Looks like you had a great time.

You mentioned Italian Job Chris, a old friend of mine, well, ex-girlfriend now not friend anymore hehe used to have a Mini and every year there is a Mini Italian Job where hundreds of Minis from all over Europe to to Turin and the Italian mountains for a good long drive, all in the aid of charity. How cool would that be to do?! Not sure what you'd call the Lexus equivalent........ The Alan Partridge Playmates??!! Hehe

Was very nice good day :D nice to meet you all, very nice cars toooo, the p Reg LS400 was like new for its age, Paul your Mk1 Aristo is one of the best ive seen mate, the wheels go really well.

Bobby, thanks for the beers sat night mate :winky: and hope to see you again soon.

Very good weather, thanks to all that came and made it a very good day :D

PS. Chris i WILL get you back in Germany :P

Some of my snaps form the day, the first was my quick stop to meet Jamie at Bolton

cimg0679of6.jpg

The crowds gather

cimg0681tc6.jpg

Moffat you will have to clean that car & those wheels !!

cimg0682xz5.jpg

cimg0684kn2.jpg

cimg0691ei9.jpg

Pauls Altezza, hope you got back to Slough ok

cimg0687jg9.jpg

Tuffs "small" air filter :winky:

cimg0686ls5.jpg

cimg0690zk7.jpg

Someone said that his engine bay is so clean you could eat your diner of it, so Jamie did

cimg0695ae5.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links