Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Look What Happend 2 My Lexus :0(

Lexus2D

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanx Evri 1

Yeah had my Daughter with me & her 2 M8`s all in the back so no 1 was in the front thankfully

Think your rite i reckon it will b a rite off :msn-cry:

But i want my things off it how do i do this & find replacements :question:

Police said i could drive it back no faster than 50mph, but took it 2 a garage this morn & they said it`s not driveable i was just glad 2 get back home with it

I really didnt realize how bad it was Trudi :crybaby:

I am glad no-one was hurt, & really hope you're all fixed up soon :D

Cheers Bud, bet u thought i was messin @ 1st

Just started things goin with insurance takein it 2 a car clinic @ 12.30

Im guna miss my Baby :msn-cry:

Glad your ok.

I cant believe the police said you could drive home with the alloy / tyre in the condition they are in.

Hope you get it all sorted out.

No i had 2 get it changed with the spare

The AA guy broke my lockin nut & socket

Plus i ad 17`s on & my spare is a 16

Blimey.

Like everyone on here has said - the important thing is that everyone is ok.

I've just been through a write-off situation so I'll offer up my experiences if it helps.

In my case my car was taken to a garage (it wasn't driveable) and then my insurers were going to move it to an approved bodyshop.

Before it was moved i managed to contact the garage and ask if it was ok for me to come and get some bits from the car.

I got my 18" alloys (replaced them with 16"s) and some other bits 'n' bobs (Bluetooth kit, dash tray, floor mats etc etc.)

Also - if your mods were declared and you have the invoices for all of them - then you should get a percentage of their price back in your claim.

Hope you get it all sorted soon and hope it'll have a silver lining - you'll be able to get a replacement and this time use all the knowledge you've gained from this site to get an even better example.

best of luck

atleast your all ok,

and just look at the way the lexus took all the impact, and didnt buckle.

Me things it will be a Cat D, unless its A pillar frame moved.

Looks like were going to be helping you find a nice replacment :)

- T

I work as an IT Eng in sheffield, if i can help with anything. Let me know

Im up 4 any help i can get as it goes Monday & i recon i wont c it again :msn-cry:

Realy want my exhaust off if there is a standard 1 kikin about :question:

& need 2 get my lockin nuts off 2 put it`s origonal 1`s back on any 1 got a socket :question:

the AA split mine :sad:

& my front disks omg im guna loose so much

Glad your all ok, :o :o i cant believe whats happend to your baby :msn-cry: Hope it gets sorted out pretty quick for you and your back in a lex soon maybe that Granite sky one you always wanted? :winky:

If i can help in any way Trudi give me a shout ;)

Cheers ur a real pal may b on your hunt 4 other peeps Lexus c if u can find me 1 in my colour :winky:

my head is all over the place, Thanx M8

I can't really add anything new, but I'm gutted for you, that's a nasty scratch! Hope you'll be replacing it with another Lex....

You're safe, alive and sore, that's all that matters. You'll feel worse the couple of days after the collision so just make sure you take it easy.

We're always here for any help :)

I can't really add anything new, but I'm gutted for you, that's a nasty scratch! Hope you'll be replacing it with another Lex....

You're safe, alive and sore, that's all that matters. You'll feel worse the couple of days after the collision so just make sure you take it easy.

We're always here for any help :)

Agree with that WC

I think it's fair to say the Lexus is a strong car, you can imagine many others making alot worse outcome. Glad you & your family are safe, I gotta admit I drove through Nottingham yesterday for the first time in ages and theres Trams going all over the place there now, it scared the life out of me lol..

Im up 4 any help i can get as it goes Monday & i recon i wont c it again :msn-cry:

Realy want my exhaust off if there is a standard 1 kikin about :question:

& need 2 get my lockin nuts off 2 put it`s origonal 1`s back on any 1 got a socket :question:

the AA split mine :sad:

& my front disks omg im guna loose so much

Just had alook in my boot,

I dont have a socket or the locking nut :crybaby:

Ive just had a look at my wheels, they have standard nuts on

Is your a full exhaust system, or just a backbox ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links