Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Side Lights

Its that time of the year when the lights are getting used alot more than in summer, so can anyone recormmend me some side lights? As the one i got with Xenon bulbs pack is rubbish, the main beam and (whatucallit, the really bright headlights are fine), but for some reason the side lights are so dull its pointless, so i decided to get seperate side lights. I got these LED type from eBay (item numnber 250195536483). But after only using them for about 6 hrs one has already gone. So i thought maybe its just a one off chance it went, so i ordered another pair so i can replace the side thats gone. But 3 days later the other side is now gone also (so right now i have no side lights, but i don't think its a huge problem, just means i have to use main beam). Too late to cancel my order for these LED ones as now im just wasting my money as im replacing them faster than i can order them! Cheers..

I've got the freebies I got from Autobulbsdirect with my HID's. They're really dim and you really struggle to see them, although it's not a huge problem as I never use sidelights. If there are any that people recommend that are cheap, I may change too.

Keith :)

lol...sidelight with heatsinks...thats new to me! but only one problem..the light is concentrated ahead only, so from a slight angle the light won't be very pronounced. i know they are only sidelights, but its just a thought...(maybe they are not like that in real life). But anyway cheers for the info guys..opens more options to me.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links