Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Help!

WylieCoyote

I need some ideas on what I can do. I've forgotten my other half's birthday yesterday and I'm so in the doghouse. I've never forgotten before, so has anyone got any ideas on what I can do to reduce the risk of premature divorce and possibly even strangulation?!

PS Chocolates, flowers and apologies don't work - she sees straight through them!

Steve, Excellent idea except for one thing - she wouldn't believe me in a million years. We both know what my organisational skills and memory is like. I'm also a terrible liar.

All good ideas - like the one about getting the boy to make something for her - good one.... He's easily bribed with a pack of Haribos

Guest inicol63

Dont worry mate we have all been there.

The question is can you afford not to splash the cash.

Maybe book a meal or hair appointment or go on a shopping trip.

Use the excuss that you wanted to wait for pay day.

That is the reason nothing been booked or bought as yet, because she worth more that the loose change in your pocket.

Dont book weight watchers.

Remember that it is cold in the dogs kennel this time of year.

A divorce would be a lot more money lol

tell her you were thinking of divorcing her so didnt think it was economically sound to spend money on presents

then give her the best present she could wish for and tell her you have changed your mind about the divorce

:)

double bluff her. Get some divorse papers made up, ask her if its what she wants, she'll say 'no, of course not you old coyote you', then you can say 'get over it and stop making me feel bad then'.

it'll either work or you can change your marital status on facebook to single. :lol:

Alternatively, tell her you're waiting til payday to have more to spend on her!!!

A divorce would be a lot more money lol

a divore is only so much money cos its worth it :lol::lol:

buy her something for your car when she will say i have no use for this then say ok then i will have it just to make you happy and you win more then her

inicol, one thing ive learnt working in the beauty industry is never make an appointment on behalf of a woman! They think you're hinting at something which will land him in even more hot water.

I agree thats why I said a voucher. My missus got me back & shoulder massage voucher for Xmas.

What is your budget that way we can help more.

We and friends have been to the Hilton in Manchester. £200 dinner, bed and breakfast in an exec. room. Best of all being and "exec" guest gives you access to the Exec Lounge. A bar on the same level as the Sky Bar. Its serve yourself but IT IS ALL FREE!!!! Beer, wine, spirits, soft drinks, canapes. (opening hours restricted) But well worth it.

Tell her you have bought her something truly special from a Luxury Catalogue but it has not shown up. Much to your annoyance.

I have done the same thing to my Missus for Christmas, it was her main expensive present naturally.

We are still waiting for the gift and I do browse on eBay occasionally :P

tell your missus youve bin to doctors because of headaches and have found out you are suffering from amnesia.........................good job they found out love, i might have forgotten your birthday next week.....oh it was yesterday???? :whistling::shifty::whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links