Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

How Is Your Valentine's Day ?

DJ Wozza

Things are really bad at home. She is absolutely sick of me. :crybaby:

Football, Rugby, Cricket, Boxing etc.....

Anyway romance ain't dead so I booked a nice table for 2 last night at 8pm :D

By the time had reached 9pm things had gotten 10x worse :tsktsk: :megaangry: :tsktsk:

She hadn't even potted a single RED !! :yahoo:

btw Guys, I hope none of you forgot what today is........

Always to remember to take off the price label :iraqi-info-minister: on the Roses :flowers: & Chocolates from the Petrol Station :innocent:

My valentines day is great it's cost me nothing and better still i dont get moaned at for not buying anything.

On the other hand it is cold all alone :crybaby: I need a hug :whistling:

Awwww...!

My valentines day is great it's cost me nothing and better still i dont get moaned at for not buying anything.

On the other hand it is cold all alone :crybaby: I need a hug :whistling:

haha you would not be saying that if you were married

I am lucky as my wife is in china so i get away with all the romantic stuff today and its peaceful here.

we dont do anything,

its not considered a special day, we feel no need to express our love in the way of flowers or cards just because of the date

for us everyday is a special day :wub:

blimey, i hope that gets me let off for not bothering to get her anything :crying:

we dont do anything,

its not considered a special day, we feel no need to express our love in the way of flowers or cards just because of the date

for us everyday is a special day :wub:

blimey, i hope that gets me let off for not bothering to get her anything :crying:

:lol: Thought there was a hidden agenda

If it makes anyone feel any better, me and my missus split up the night before. Now that really sucks :( How about that hug Rik??!!

Awww i mite b next cos of this meet on the 24th :whistling:

Welcome to LexusSinglesClub.co.uk!

If it makes anyone feel any better, me and my missus split up the night before. Now that really sucks :( How about that hug Rik??!!

Wylie - Sorry to hear that mate.

:o Don't be saying that! Maybe it will keep him on his toes and he'll be all over you once the 24th is gone. Unless of course you run off with a LOC guy!

Well, being single myself at the moment I wasn't doing anything. I met Gord and Anees. (Coincidence it was valentines day - honest). Just grabbed something to eat and the waiter was asking where the ladies were, etc., etc. wasn't really taking much notice and couldn't hear because of the music anyway. He then gave us an odd look and disapeared.

Found out later that Gord told the waiter Anees and I were Gay and it was our night out......

Welcome to LexusSinglesClub.co.uk!

Wylie - Sorry to hear that mate.

:o Don't be saying that! Maybe it will keep him on his toes and he'll be all over you once the 24th is gone. Unless of course you run off with a LOC guy!

Well, being single myself at the moment I wasn't doing anything. I met Gord and Anees. (Coincidence it was valentines day - honest). Just grabbed something to eat and the waiter was asking where the ladies were, etc., etc. wasn't really taking much notice and couldn't hear because of the music anyway. He then gave us an odd look and disapeared.

Found out later that Gord told the waiter Anees and I were Gay and it was our night out......

Thats so funny :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links