Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Toyota Factory Tour Dates Set

Steve

Hooray.. I have now got the dates back for the Toyota Factory Tour.

But they have given me less numbers. But I am happy to say that those who have put their name down earlier are now in the list.

please note... Due to lack of numbers we really only have enough for members only as we are having to share these with TOC.... if you need to bring a partner then please contact me as soon as possible.... Also this trip is for GOLD members only.

i have 25 spaces for LOC

27th of June 09.45 More details and maps to follow

Here are the list of people already willing to go

Claire

Harty

Zee

Ricky IS200

Mat McNally (need to know mat)

Ifraz

Brian Berry

Michael SB

Mike 246

Brettster

leedsunited

UltraViolet

wildrnes

13 people

These numbers are not official

Please register here

http://events.lexusownersclub.co.uk/events.php

great

I need all the number by end of April. Remember that 27th is the Last Friday of June.

We are also looking into having a lunch afterwards.. so will be like a midday meet... so if other members who do not get a placement at the factory tour can meet us all at a pub or something.

Steve from TOC lives nearby and will look into something for us.

Where is the factory??? I need to check work schedule - then if I can ... I'd like to add my name.... don't worry - I'll come in the Lexus! (Unless you want me to fetch the NSX to try to convince the Toyota chaps to produce a Toyota Supercar??) :D

M1 Junction 23A,follow A50 towards Stoke

The Toyota factory is on the junction of the A50 and the A38 at Burnston

GREAT NEWS!!!  And it the day before JAPS in Nottingham too.... what a fantastic long weekend!!!  :yahoo:

JAPS in Nottingham ???? :unsure: Is this a LOC meet?

We had a small gathering last year next to Honda-R (Sammy kindly gave us a spot).... I think Claire is looking into this one for us.... :unsure:

JAPS is 28th and 29th...

GREAT NEWS!!!  And it the day before JAPS in Nottingham too.... what a fantastic long weekend!!!  :yahoo:

JAPS in Nottingham ???? :unsure: Is this a LOC meet?

We had a small gathering last year next to Honda-R (Sammy kindly gave us a spot).... I think Claire is looking into this one for us.... :unsure:

JAPS is 28th and 29th...

Possibly make the 29th if thats a Sunday

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links