Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Convoy 2 Wim From The North

Lexus2D

Lol - you haven't done it yet? Yes, it will be good to meet at last.

i honestly havent had the time, been busy at work getting myself a Promotion! need it to keep up with the mods i want lol

Not sure where i'll meet up with you guys unless you go down the M6 Toll and i could join you at the toll services like we have in the past? or make my way down to watford gap services and meet you there? :unsure:

Not sure either mate, plan a route using routefinder from Knutsford to WIM and see where you can join up.

Stav

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol - you haven't done it yet? Yes, it will be good to meet at last.

i honestly havent had the time, been busy at work getting myself a Promotion! need it to keep up with the mods i want lol

Not sure where i'll meet up with you guys unless you go down the M6 Toll and i could join you at the toll services like we have in the past? or make my way down to watford gap services and meet you there? :unsure:

Not sure either mate, plan a route using routefinder from Knutsford to WIM and see where you can join up.

Stav

If your all heading down the M6 toll i can meet you on there all depends on which way your going matey but no worries as i know my way there anyway :whistling:

You just can't wait to see me can you? You old dog you. :blush:

You just can't wait to see me can you? You old dog you. :blush:

:lol::lol: I'll pop up if you want mate, but its your round :lol:

Im guna b goin down the M1 4 133 mile so any services on there is fine 4 me :)

Will b gettin off @ J8 on2 the A414 Breakspear Way

Watford Services it is then everyone?

The first services you come to past junction 17

Google Map

Now, what time? It's about an hour and a half from there to WIM.

Its going to take me over 2 hours to get there so I'm not meeting anyone at 9am!!! I'm picking Gord up as well so a bit longer really.

Im guna b goin down the M1 4 133 mile so any services on there is fine 4 me :)

Will b gettin off @ J8 on2 the A414 Breakspear Way

Watford Services it is then everyone?

The first services you come to past junction 17

Google Map

Now, what time? It's about an hour and a half from there to WIM.

Its going to take me over 2 hours to get there so I'm not meeting anyone at 9am!!! I'm picking Gord up as well so a bit longer really.

Cheers Geoffers junction numbers help me heaps :blush:

Pah no commitment!

What time are you planning to get to WIM for? and therefore set off?

Stav

Pah no commitment!

Stav

Not planned any time yet.

Depends what time everyone wants to meet at Watford. If everyone want to get there for 9am then that's ok. I'm not a morning person really but I can take it out on Gord. He likes it when I'm angry.

Will have to be 7am if you want to meet there at 9, but lets see what time everybody else want to get there.

All times are based on legal motorway speeds you understand......

Pah no commitment!

Stav

Depends what time everyone wants to meet at Watford. If everyone want to get there for 9am then that's ok. I'm not a morning person really but I can take it out on Gord. He likes it when I'm angry.

Well it will take you 45mins to get to Knutsford from mine Geoff, i will be sitting i the back, just make sure you have your hat on Geoff B)

Pah no commitment!

Stav

Im like Geoffers not a morning person either :blush:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links