Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Bracknell Jap Car Meet

Claire G

Bracknell Meet - Sunday 25th May 2003

For those of you who read Jap Performance, you may have already seen this advertised. The organisers are hoping to attract around 400 Japanese performance cars, and of course that wouldn't be complete with a few Lexus'.

Entry is about £3 per car and the event will be fully marshalled, marque specific parking and food/drink outlets.

Starts from midday (although exact opening TBC)

Venue:

Coppid Beech Hotel (opposite Octogon Lexus)

John Nike Way

Bracknell

Berks

Off B3408

A329(M)

Jnct 10 M4

Jnct 3 M3

Map:

http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?X=4...&multimap.y=273

Please add your names to this post if you can make it. This will allow me to confirm numbers with the organisers

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll try to make this (depending on others.... don't want to be the only one) but it's the week after Jap Fest so not sure.........

Jap fest? :blink:

I'm in Los Angeles 12th-20th May, so can't make the Jap meet, but Kavey and the Kavemobile should be able to make Bracknell. Then I shall be able to prove to you that I am real and my car exists and not just some advanced supercomputer AI. :lol: :duh: :hehe::whistling:

Car should be all out of body shop, with mods done and freshly polished :yahoo::backofnet:

• 3 weeks later...
For those of you who read Jap Performance, you may have already seen this advertised

what about who didnt read it

what is it all about ??

japanese cars :duh:

japanese cars  

:eerrrmm: :eerrrmm: :eerrrmm: :eerrrmm:

400 Japanese performance cars to be exact. It's just a meet to eyeball lots of nice motors, and show off our Lexusususususus. There's definitely food and drink stalls and i think there'll be a few merchandisers there too.

Count me in!!!!!!! Will have the rug-rats in tow (start them off early!!!!) :blush:

Cool, how old are they Mac....my 2 little boys are coming along too (well, one's 14 months old, the other's hitting 30 this year :lol: )

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk