Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wedding Car

Hi guys

just wondering if any of you have leant out your pride an joy for a Wedding car? My brothers mate used mine last September after the bride fell in love with it. i have to admit it looked pretty good and theres a stunning photo of it in the Wedding album :D

9770655a5426521745l-1.jpg

7586773a5246014123l-1.jpg

Funny, I've just been trying to sort a phantom as a wedding car but it's pretty hard and ridiculously expensive! Maybe I'll try sell them on the idea of using the IS :lol:

When I got married, I wanted to use my own IS200 for our wedding, but the missus wasn't keen on using a black car for our wedding. Ended up hiring a white Rolls Royce instead.

I'm getting married in a few months and the misses will only have Lexus' for the Wedding Party! I've lined up an IS250, a mates IS200 and if i get my own Is200 then i'll use that aswell, they should all look good together :D

PCIronmike (who also owns a Black IS200) used his for a wedding recently.

Looks lovely mate, much better than the Ford :winky:

I totally agree with ya about the ford although the driver of it called my car 'over rated' and nothing special! :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

i did a couple in my old GS.. looked well cool..

I always had you pegged down as a swinger Steve :P

I was asked if I would drive the bride and groom in my old IS until they realised it was rather noisy!

Id love a Lexus Wedding :)

i think they make great wedding cars especially the platinum ice ones. have you though about renting your out? Surely you could make a few quid out of it? :D

i think they make great wedding cars especially the platinum ice ones. have you though about renting your out? Surely you could make a few quid out of it? :D

Errrrrr no im not that brave lol do u think peeps would go 4 it :unsure:

Errrrrr no im not that brave lol do u think peeps would go 4 it :unsure:

I reckon so, mine was black and i had a few requests for it to be used, yours would suit a wedding much better :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links