Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae Attendees & General Chat

Bazza

well all i can say is to those who missed it this year, is make sure you dont miss it next year !

I think the general thoughts was that this year regained the atmosphere that had been missing since the days at Billing Aquadrome

not just within our club but as a whole event,

the venue was pretty much perfect, the entertainment laid on for everyone was spot on

I personally think this years JAE was the best i have attended :)

A big thanks goes to every member, every members family, and every members friends who made up the group for the Lexus Owners Club

every one had input into making a great weekend for us all

I personally enjoyed every moment (even the camping bit :crying: )

A superdoopa big thank you to John and Janey who both worked so hard for months before and throughout the whole weekend, their efforts have helped to give us all a weekend to remember :D :D

• Replies 391
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

gutted i missed it.....totally gutted, but great to see / hear you all had a great time, hopefully ill be back from sunnier climes in time for next years JAE

quick q....

who is this next to Wozza

IMG_2235.jpg

gutted i missed it.....totally gutted, but great to see / hear you all had a great time, hopefully ill be back from sunnier climes in time for next years JAE

quick q....

They came up in the big white lexus with the five spoke chrome wheels ,

quick q....

They came up in the big white lexus with the five spoke chrome wheels , from USA , army i think , four of them , short hair .

erm

it was a ES300 , and they were air force, member is platinum

and that isnt one of them

:whistling:

quick q....

They came up in the big white lexus with the five spoke chrome wheels , from USA , army i think , four of them , short hair .

erm

like i said, its one of Tom_18's friends :whistling:

So who won what ?

I know our guys won the footy champion ship n came 3rd in the tug of war but how did the guys who entered the shown n shine etc get on

quick q....

erm

yep , thats right :whistling:

Bazza and jason's right that was Tom 18's mate who turned up with him.

Well i've not long been back, absolutely shattered and aching as well form the football. But had a great time and even won something so alls good.

Met some new members and some i've met before and the atmosphere was great, My mate had a good time as well. It wasnt what he'd expected but it was better for the way it was in his opinion.

Stav

I know our guys won the footy champion ship n came 3rd in the tug of war but how did the guys who entered the shown n shine etc get on

Well, no-one from LOC won in Show & Shine, it was a Toyota that won in the Lexus/Toyota category (how come Suzuki have their own category but we have to share with Toyota ? :duh: )

They didn't read out a full list of placings at the awards ceremony though, only the winners, so I don't know if there's any more information than that.

So who won what ?

they only announced the winner of the Lexus and Toyota category which was a celica

but all of our entries were fantastic

well done to them all

and what about the LOC/TOC awards

Its a secret, you had to be there :whistling::lol:

I think janey still has the list of winners, im sure she will post them up when she gets a mo.

why would i win one ?

id left anyway cus i needed to get home to do some important stuff for work

one good thing though, i put 60 litres in on friday night and drove down in snow mode as suggested by wozza. ive coverd 420 miles this weekend and i stil got one bar above empty reading, so im pretty pleased with that

From what a few people mentioned at the show and shine they are going to split it again next year, so have a seperate section for lexus and toyota, if it happens is another thing!

I think if we can go to them saying we will have at least X amount of cars we may have more of a chance of getting a seperate category, the fact that like 1 person entered last year is probably why they combined them this year???

Jason :P

why would i win one ?

one good thing though, i put 60 litres in on friday night and drove down in snow mode as suggested by wozza. ive coverd 420 miles this weekend and i stil got one bar above empty reading, so im pretty pleased with that

Well not you................your car won something :D

why would i win one ?

Well not you................your car won something :D

we need to know what these secret category's are :shifty:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk