Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Detailing Taken To The Extreme

Chris.S

i apologise if this has been posted before but i cant believe how sad people are

Detailing sadness

That's not sad. He did a really good job on it. I think it stands a good chance of winning the best prepared Dyson at the National Vacuum Extravaganza.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

have you seen his other thread...

Worst thing was.. i saw this car in person and never realised he had even touched it... lol..

too much effort for white paint me thinks..

I like the effort he went to on the engine bay.. but he over did it with the engraving in the end..

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=81391

have you seen his other thread...

Worst thing was.. i saw this car in person and never realised he had even touched it... lol..

too much effort for white paint me thinks..

I like the effort he went to on the engine bay.. but he over did it with the engraving in the end..

That is absolutely INSANE!!!! All credit to the guy for doing all that though. The most annoying thing is, all the hours he spent on that, first time he goes out, drives through a muddy puddle and he'll have to do it all again! My personal opinion of someone being that obsessive with a car, is that it's no longer a car - it's just an ornament. You can't really enjoy that kind of car if you're that obsessive about how it looks. I mean, are you ever going to drive it enthusiastically or would you be too scared of getting a stone chip?

Having said that, I'm sure he is the best of the best when it comes to detailing.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links