Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Ruined 350z

sparkystav

The gaps, the paint blisters, the paint runs, the paint bubbles, the screws, the wood (!!! :tsktsk:), the rust.

Looks like a Bodyshop called "Bodge It 'N' Scarper"

I'd cry first of all I think, then after a while collect myself together, take a club hammer & ........................

raaaaa i have seen some bodges in my time but that is pure classic im intigued as to what size screws he used based on the rest of the dodgy fit im suprised he didnt use nuts and bolts from 1 side to the other lol

the paint runs the overspray the wood i mean come on thats just pure genius lol

i feel so sorry for the guy pride and joy is now ready for a destruction darby at least he has the holes to mount new pannels now lol

Damn, that is awful, those screws along the side sills just made me laugh............. :crybaby:

Although I do have to agree with one of the posters........I'm not sure how bodyshops work in the US, but I'd never take it somewhere that quoted $250 for all that work.......there's something wrong there from the outset so some of the blame has to lie with the guy who took it there in the first place imo.

Damn, that is awful, those screws along the side sills just made me laugh............. :crybaby:

Although I do have to agree with one of the posters........I'm not sure how bodyshops work in the US, but I'd never take it somewhere that quoted $250 for all that work.......there's something wrong there from the outset so some of the blame has to lie with the guy who took it there in the first place imo.

Take the time to read through this first page. A lot of wrong information is being spread out like herpes throughout the other forums. People see pictures, $250 price tag, and immediately think "you get what you pay for" or "owner is stupid for thinking he'd get a good finish".

$750 was the total price paid for this garbage.

Oops, my bad for skim reading and not doing it particularly well! :blush:

Although this quote is a little worrying...........

Believe me, I am pretty ****** off. I got the car like that on Saturday night and it is like a nightmare. I'd like to sue, but a lawyer told me that since I already paid the guy and signed off on the work, I can't? Like marques1 mentioned before, I can try to make a civil suit against this guy.

I mean for g*d's sake, why would you pay and sign off on a car that looked like that! :o

Oh my god ! I can't believe that some one can think that, that is a good job, and hand it back to a paying customer.

I would be devastated, and seriously ****** off if some one had done that to my car.

That car is as good as written off surely? It is going to take so much work to repair all those drilled holes, the rust, repaint the whole car and Realign all the shuts and sills.

The owner must be utterly distraught, what was a prize possession is now reduced to laughing stock...

Reading the email conversation rang my bell so personally i would have offered them a?...... let's say strong warning well in advance :whistling:

This example now has global visibility thanks to clubs like LOC so i don't think the owner of the bodyshop will have many customers anytime soon.

It must have being boy scouts "bob a job week" and they got the local troop to do it after they were treated to a six pack each plus a packet of 20 funny fags to smoke.....

Im supprised that the guy who did this work is still walking, and not had his knee caps parted from his legs, after all its in the good old US of A where you can have a gun!!!

I think the guy who's car it is, is to soft hearted, this is what he writes before he begins:

NOTICE TO ALL OTHER FORUM VIEWERS

Refrain from using violence and making threats toward Mike. It's true, he did screw up the Z, but no one deserves to have death threats made toward their lives or bottles thrown at them. Stop lashing out on someone that has done absolutely no harm to you. If you're not involved with Mike in any way, shape, or form, then you shouldn't even be contacting him. IT'S THAT SIMPLE.

If that was my car, I would expect people to hurt him!!!

Well at least give him some grief anyways....

It's the new, 21st Century Carbon neutral, straw-bale-insulated, low tech, look? Could catch on? After all, I keep reading about cars having mirrors broken off, roofs jumped on, key-ed, kicked, etc. Lets just get our retaliation in first? Jed Clampett 'r' Us?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links