Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

The Lexus Vigilantes Needed Again?

Have just sold my Nissan S-Cargo. Cash hopefully arriving next week sometime. Do you think I need the Lexus Gang as back-up (its only £2600, but still.....)?

Or should I just start a(nother) fake story of dering-do on here?

Can't see the East European Mafia wanting a quirky 19 year old Snail van somehow? (-:) :unsure:

The LOC Team

In 2008 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Midlands and Manchester underground. Today still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire,

The LOC Team. :ph34r: :arrrggg-matey: :shruriken: :zorro:

:lol:

Can't see the East European Mafia wanting a quirky 19 year old Snail van somehow? (-:) :unsure:

Never underestimate the power of image. You see a quirky 19 year old snail van, the rest of the public see a quirky 19 year old snail van. The Eastern European Mafia see an effective mode of transportation that fits in brilliantly to their criminal genius visions - albeit within the body of a quirky 19 year old snail van. Think of it from their point of view, the police will never suspect it, nor chase it.

The LOC Team

In 2008 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum security stockade to the Midlands and Manchester underground. Today still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem. If no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire,

:lol: :lol:

Who takes the roles of Face, Hannibal, Murdock and Mr T then?

The LOC Team

Neil for Mr T..... "I pitty da fool that wants some of this !!"

Aztec for Face (he gets the ladies & he can get into anywhere :whistling:)

Anees for Hannibal Smith.... "I love it when a plan comes together"

Gord for Murdock (recently escaped form a mental institution with some Stella)

oh and Annes Beemer in black with a red stripe, bull bars & spotlights to complete the team :lol:

The LOC Team

LIKE IT ;) :D

The LOC Team

:lol::lol: good one :lol: :lol:

The LOC Team

oh and Annes Beemer in black with a red stripe, bull bars & spotlights to complete the team :lol:

Sounds good to me mate :lol:

only cos I said you get the ladies :lol:

Anyway for those too young to remember the A-Team

1: Bad guys harass victims. Usually involving destruction of a private business and a male character getting his lights punched out.

2: Victims hire the A-Team. This is when Hannibal wears a disguise.

3: A-Team finds bad guys and let 'em know no one thinks they're funny. This is also when Murdock's eccentricity/madness comes out.

(the team now try to get Mr T on a plane for no reason whatsoever.... Mr T hates flying)

4: Bad guys fall back and get ever slimier/more dastardly.

5: Bad guys kidnap innocent woman or kid and threaten to hurt said, OR the A-Team falls into a trap.

That's when the bad guys lock them into a tool factory. (BIG mistake. NEVER lock the A-Team in a tool factory :yahoo:)

6: Final scene. Involving guns, blasts, and Mr. T punching a big guy.

(no matter how many bullets are shot etc no one ever gets killed :o)

7: Hannibal says "I love it when a plan comes together."

The End :D

The LOC Team

Its a shame the Toyota Yaris Verso sold mate or we could of done this to it :whistling:

The LOC Team

Its a shame the Toyota Yaris Verso sold mate or we could of done this to it :whistling:

Oh brilliant!! I like the look of THAT, and the best thing is that all members of the LOC Team will have their own cup holders! :D :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links