Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Snnnnooowwww !

Ellz

Bad here in Dagenham too. I'm a driving instructor but unfortunately none of my pupils wanted to have any fun in Tesco's car park! lol!

On top of that the Mrs wanted to drive to work at 7am in the Lex, so i hid the keys...she doesn't understand that that would be the last time i see the Lex in one piece!

So instead me and the children went out to have some fun in the snow :)

Take care people!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well i've just got back and im F*****g dead went up and down the hill about 100 times, we had a little blue sledge my snowboard and the almighty rubber ring (the type you tow behind boats).

Did a couple of runs on the board then made a nice little ramp, my mates looked like they where having so much fun on the rubber ring i had to join in, in the end we got 4 of us on it at once, and by god we were travelling.

We missed the ramp every bloomin time from the top so we tryed from lower down and got some epic bails which we have footage of on my mates phone. I'll get them up later.

All in all best snow day ive ever had, and the plus side is its stillllll snowing :D

O yeah got chains on the yaris is it bad for the tyres if i drive on the bare road with them ? Its been great in the snow overtaking 4x4s etc getting some goooooood drifts going as well :D

was thlinking about going to work this morning and remembered the LEXUS a numbers years ago - i have walk home from St Albans to Potters Bar -

i just phoned my boss " i am not coming in" - time to chill.....

had some fun outside with the kids - also went for a walk with the wife, that ws fun she fell 4 times it was fun!!!

be safe :shifty:

Like Anees says the Aristo is better than I ever expected in the snow, the VSC helps massively and it behaved much better than my IS200 ever did!

Not driven it this time but spoke to the garage earlier and they said it handled "interestingly" in the snow :lol:

@ Davros - love that bottom pic :D

Don't know if any of you will have seen it but the BBC Nottingham webcam had an interesting word on view last night :whistling:

Just been out in the garden and found a bear walking around :lol:

DSCF1468_edited.jpg

Is that one of those Chinese or Japanese massive dogs? Next door neighbour sometimes looks after his and it's bloody massive!

Akita, that's it - they've got massive heads haven't they!

One thing I never get is that they have these massive dogs and yet for the most case they're all quite short?!

I'd be scared sh*tless if one of these jumped for me never mind if I was 5'4!!!!

Akita, that's it - they've got massive heads haven't they!

One thing I never get is that they have these massive dogs and yet for the most case they're all quite short?!

I'd be scared sh*tless if one of these jumped for me never mind if I was 5'4!!!!

Beautifull animal though mate, and there the National Dog of Japan with a few stories behind them? i saved her from being put down at 9 month old, but she loves to play in the snow and i wouldnt be without her now :D

Seriously they ain't far off donkey's size wise Wozza!

Very well tempered dogs I admit but you can feel the floor vibrating when he starts running around next door :lol:

Seriously they ain't far off donkey's size wise Wozza!

Very well tempered dogs I admit but you can feel the floor vibrating when he starts running around next door :lol:

That's how he gets away with it !! BTW what do your neighbours feel when you start running around ? :whistling:

Anyway back on topic, Bromley at lunchtime today (even worse now as big flakes falling !!)

IMAG0023.jpg

I was lucky to make it home from my gig last night, took 2 hours for a 25 minute journey :tsktsk:

Bloody hell it's way worse down South than it is in the Midlands then!

Was just thinking the same, only had about 6 inch up my way :whistling:

Your mrs was thinking that for years though :lol:

My ex bird would have been happy with that though :lol:

Its been snowing since about 2pm today in Weston-Super-Mare.....

my driveway was all lovely white and untouched when i came home and the dog loves the snow!!!

Looks like we havent had that much compared to other places, I hope it snows tonight then i can take the kids to the park tommorow and they can go down all the slopes, and maybe i mite just try it aswel :whistling::hehe:

P.S. it looks like its gettin much thicker now..... no work 2moro :D

post-27474-1233601302.jpg

post-27474-1233601070.jpg

post-11502-1233604454.jpgnot a drop of snow up here in the north east of scotland where i am(stop hoggin it n let me have some) lol but no doubt that'll change shortly only good thing so far for me with the snow down south is the mother in laws been stuck in heathrow since early hours this morning hehe so not up here till tomorrow or even later yippeee, but no doubt will have to listen to her moaning about being stuck in terminal for 24+ hours wen she gets up here, waiting for her to suggest me driving down to pick her up yeah rite so i will NOT lol

post-11502-1233604454.jpgnot a drop of snow up here in the north east of scotland where i am(stop hoggin it n let me have some) lol but no doubt that'll change shortly only good thing so far for me with the snow down south is the mother in laws been stuck in heathrow since early hours this morning hehe so not up here till tomorrow or even later yippeee, but no doubt will have to listen to her moaning about being stuck in terminal for 24+ hours wen she gets up here, waiting for her to suggest me driving down to pick her up yeah rite so i will NOT lol

:lol: do you want me to pick her up mate, should be able to get her up there in a few hours :lol:

Well I got to work....But not home, only 60 yards to the drive....up hill :)

i spent last night clearing the ice/snow to my drive with the help of my next door.

Started at 4:00 finished at 6 and then had a snow fight and a few beers...

I didn't like the idea of my car being stuck in a danger ZONE

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links