Had a good day today bargain hunting on eBay,

Brought today =

2 complete Lexus Is200 rear brake calipers with pads and hoses for £10,

A and C piller covers for £6 for all 4

4 x 12" 12v purple cathode tubes for £2

4gb ipod Nano for the bargain price of £3.45

And 3 cans of Lynx Deodrant for 50p

I love bargain hunting :lol:

Anybody else found any bargains recently :)

are they OEM mate?

also, I am looking to replace all the disks and pads on my Lex. Any particular brands I should look for?

Yes mate oem parts, they are used but in very good condition from the pictures i've seen and a bargain at the price? plus 1 of mine has a small piece missing so need to replace it :)

If you can find Mintex disc's and pads there very good, got the pads fitted all round on mine at the moment and going to get the disc's very soon :)

are they OEM mate?

also, I am looking to replace all the disks and pads on my Lex. Any particular brands I should look for?

Yes mate oem parts, they are used but in very good condition from the pictures i've seen and a bargain at the price? plus 1 of mine has a small piece missing so need to replace it :)

If you can find Mintex disc's and pads there very good, got the pads fitted all round on mine at the moment and going to get the disc's very soon :)

I want calipers too! cheapest i can find are around 100 quid apiece!

blimey mate!! real bargains!!

was delivery a lot on the nano or something?? that's a steal mate!!!

a mate told me the best time to get bargains on ebay are when auctions end between 2-3 a.m . i dunno, i'm sleeping then. lol!!

With postage mate it was £5 hasnt got any headphones, but dont mind that as i'd rather have a new set anyway, but got the lead, box a protective cover and a leather case :D

Might be here today as it was posted early yesterday :)

I have a habit of e-mailing the sellers of things at the moment before the items end, to see if they will do a deal, and worked a treat yesterday with the calipers and the A and C piller covers all from the same seller through the back door :shifty:

Don't about that know matey, I seen the stuff he was selling yesterday and e-mailed him to see if he had the a-pillar covers available but he never got back to me, looks like you beat me to it fella :crybaby: was only after the drivers side aswell, not to worry i'll keep searching. Now you've got spare rear calipers I don't suppose you've also got a spare clip that holds the pads in place by any chance :)

HUH where's your post gone Chris? please tell me it was there and i'm not going nuts.

Don't about that know matey, I seen the stuff he was selling yesterday and e-mailed him to see if he had the a-pillar covers available but he never got back to me, looks like you beat me to it fella :crybaby: was only after the drivers side aswell, not to worry i'll keep searching. Now you've got spare rear calipers I don't suppose you've also got a spare clip that holds the pads in place by any chance :)

HUH where's your post gone Chris? please tell me it was there and i'm not going nuts.

:lol: No mate there was a post there but i was just editing it and my broadband went down again (crappy Virgin) :angry:

Yes mate i got the 4 covers off him and the calipers with postage for £22 so got a good deal :)

Which clip is it you need mate? is it the big one thats on top of the pads? cant remember whats on them :)

Bargain mate I was prepared to give him a tenner just for the drivers side cover.

The clips the one that sits on top of the pads and stops them rattling around on the passenger side, drives me mad in the summer when the windows are open :duh:

Had a good day today bargain hunting on ebay,

Brought today =

A and C piller covers for £6 for all 4

4 x 12" 12v purple cathode tubes for £2

4gb ipod Nano for the bargain price of £3.45

I love bargain hunting :lol:

Anybody else found any bargains recently :)

You have done very well!

Best I managed was 4 wheels and good tyres for my vitara for £15.

Thou last week I picked up a quality Celestion DVD player (originally £300-400) for a tenner!

I expect you needed that after the nervous wait to see if you had won all the other bargains? :lol:

Oh yeah....last year I got a set of Mk2 18" alloys complete with Pirelli Scorpion tyres almost new for £180.....I thought that was pretty good! :driving:

Bargain mate I was prepared to give him a tenner just for the drivers side cover.

The clips the one that sits on top of the pads and stops them rattling around on the passenger side, drives me mad in the summer when the windows are open :duh:

i'll see what i can do when they arrive matey, the A and C pillar covers came today and are in very good condition :D

He's sent the calipers by courier so should be here tomorrow :) Well impressed at the service he's given me though, and he's even sorting out a list of other bits for me to have a look at before he adds them to eBay :)

So far from my list i've recieved the pillar covers, 3 cans of deo, and the ipod so not bad so far :)

^^^^^ i bought as couple of bits off the same fella mate,

Was really nice to deal with, i asked him for bits, he sent me a photo of them laid out to check and i sent him the money.

Got a dash surround, AC unit, and a switch blank, for £25 delivered.

^^^^^ i bought as couple of bits off the same fella mate,

Was really nice to deal with, i asked him for bits, he sent me a photo of them laid out to check and i sent him the money.

Got a dash surround, AC unit, and a switch blank, for £25 delivered.

Bargain matey.

Yes mate he's very helpfull and very straight forward, and with good prices too ;)

Cheers Chris.

Think i'll put this guy in my favourite sellers list just in case he gets any more A pillar covers, or other bargains.

If they come today mate i'll break them down and see what the parts are like, but from the pic's he sent me there in good condition with all the clips in place? :)

Just had some silcone hoses come for my new induction kit that i'm doing so cant wait to get it on and sorted :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links