Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Go Karting Anyone....

rhaines

Hiya peeps....

Just a thought (well Scot's thought anyway)....

Oxford has a superb Karting track which me and Scot are going to take a visit anyway, what would be more interesting is if we could get 18+ members from both TOC and LOC to come down so we could have a pure Club Grand Prix Event which would run something similar to below....

1) Arrive, sign in

2) Select race suits, helmets and gloves

3) Drivers briefing, safety, kart familiarisation

4) Practice laps

5) Heats - six heats per driver

6) Semi-finals - best 12 drivers

7) Final - best 6 drivers

8) Presentation

The advertised price is £36 per driver, I'm sure we may be able to get this down with enough people participating....

The track is in Oxford Stadium so pretty central.

So with that in mind who on the forum would be intrerested in participating in the first LOC/TOC Challenge Cup ????

Is there enough interest and could we make it a regular event and get a TOC/LOC League running ?

Oh the possibilites are endless......

With Mr-LEX on that........V interested.

Theres also a good tracks in crowthorne and just a little way up the M1(first Jnc) from M25 (in case of future venues....if this one works out)

OK....

Seems interest in this one should be OK to arrange the GP (18 peeps plus), I'll get quotes for next month as this one is pretty hectic.

Would an early weekend next month be ok with most peeps, and would a Saturday or Sunday be better ?

Am out of the office today but will check the post tomorrow and get a quote and check availability so will be able to post some provisonal dates.

This could be fun as there's a good amount of interest on TOC and LOC....

B) Hello Everyone , just got my IS200 today!!

Count me in for the karting, let me know when so i can book it off work ( i work shifts...) Lets just say, i could be the LOC secret weapon to win the challenge..... say no more! B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk