Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

I Have Now Bought One !

abbott

Well at about 3am Friday morning i saw a nice black 99 IS200 SE navigator for sale on autotrader , unfortunately i didnt take my wallet to work and i noticed the garage opened at 9am i finished at 8am , so i had to fly all the way home (19miles) and back through to Inverness not knowing if it was still available or not ,anyway i phon ed the garage at 9am on the nose and deposited £1000 on the car im slightly delighted !!

So 2 weeks today on the 28th of February i fly from Inverness airport @ 0715 to Gatwick airport and then get a bus transfer (or a hire car) to Newbury to pick up my new baby , then its a 12 hour test drive home !

cant wait to get some pics to post up , unfortunately it has been taken off autotrader and the garages site so i have nada to even look at myself for a couple of weeks :unsure:

Anyways see you all very very soon !

cheers .......abbott

Well at about 3am Friday morning i saw a nice black 99 IS200 SE navigator for sale on autotrader , unfortunately i didnt take my wallet to work and i noticed the garage opened at 9am i finished at 8am , so i had to fly all the way home (19miles) and back through to Inverness not knowing if it was still available or not ,anyway i phon ed the garage at 9am on the nose and deposited £1000 on the car im slightly delighted !!

So 2 weeks today on the 28th of February i fly from Inverness airport @ 0715 to Gatwick airport and then get a bus transfer (or a hire car) to Newbury to pick up my new baby , then its a 12 hour test drive home !

cant wait to get some pics to post up , unfortunately it has been taken off autotrader and the garages site so i have nada to even look at myself for a couple of weeks :unsure:

Anyways see you all very very soon !

cheers .......abbott

Glad to hear you got the car :) I had to do a long travel all the way up to Ayr to S & S Subaru garage for my car and i live in Durham. Test drove it for 15minutes and enjoyed it, i think i should have given the body work more attention as i noticed a dint on the left passenger side door and also the boot light doesnt work but other than that its a-ok :)

i should really post some pics but not had time in other words ive been very lazy. How much was the car? i paid £6895 for my IS200 SE 2005 54reg with 26.6k miles with navigator and apparent Aero package what ever that it as it looks normal to me :S

get some pics up when you can :D

LOcKY

PS there seems to be a lot os IS200 available in Scotland.... any reasons?

thanks for the replies the wait is absolutely killing me , i have 1 week and 5 days to go before i pick her up and not even one picture or anything to look at to make me smile !!

oh well it will be worth it when i FINALLY get it ..

Quality i cant wait to come to a meet at some point even though i live in the sticks !

I have already got £1300 worth of mods on the watch list ,

Planning buying wheels , springs and exhaust the day after i get her home , then im going to start witht the splitter kit etc .

Quality i cant wait to come to a meet at some point even though i live in the sticks !

I have already got £1300 worth of mods on the watch list ,

Planning buying wheels , springs and exhaust the day after i get her home , then im going to start witht the splitter kit etc .

Well done!!!

don't forget the ARBS, HIDS, Supercharger......................................

slippery slope modding the IS!!!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links