Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Big Brother 2009 Topic

So anyone watching Big Brother, yes I hate it to but I have nothing else to do at this time of night & there is nothing else on sadly. So I know I will watch it loads over the summer haha, Sophie is HOT!! So bound to be my favorite & will be sent packing & boo'ed by the public soon enough.

Anyone else watch it? Love or Hate? Fave to win?

I dislike 90% of them already but lets see if I change my mind later lol..

i want to watch it, but so far keep forgetting, this weekend been in work till midnight so missed it, but probally start watching from tomorrow.

something for me reminds me thats it summer !

but its weird when it eventually finishes as you dont know what to do with the time !

agree some strange people, but shows how different people live in the UK

I've always wanted to have a go at it, but I class myself as just a normal person so I wouldn't get through..lol I'd also not like the rest of the country hateing me just because I've been on this show ;) even when I've never personally met them like I put in my first comment.

I put I dislike them already but I only see what BB wants to show me & they put strange people in there to entertain us of course. In real life I'm sure there probably all slightly more normal an likeable.

Sophie's done playboy :whistling:

some interestings scenes to come then

I've always wanted to have a go at it, but I class myself as just a normal person so I wouldn't get through..lol I'd also not like the rest of the country hateing me just because I've been on this show ;) even when I've never personally met them like I put in my first comment.

I put I dislike them already but I only see what BB wants to show me & they put strange people in there to entertain us of course. In real life I'm sure there probably all slightly more normal an likeable.

i agree with you, its fun to watch, years ago when i lost my job, thats all i use to watch all day, the live feed, yes its sad, but these days way to busy to be messing about with BB

Carly is hot as well of course ;)

For those who tune into BB right now Sophie is known as Dog Face as they made her change her name by D-Poll as a challenge to become an official house member... The programme is silly, but it must still sell as it's still on 10yrs on I believe

YOU ALL NEED TO GET A LIFE BB IS THE BIGGEST WAIST OF TV AIRTIME AND IF PEOPLE KEEP WATCHING IT, IT WILL BE ON EVERY BLOODY SUMMER. YOU ARE WATCHING PEOPLE LIVE WHY DO YOU NOT GO OUT AND LIVE YOUR OWN LIVES INSTEAD OF WATCHING OTHERS. (if anyone says its a human experiment you'll get a slap as it is NOT at all)

as you can see i HATE HATE this program stupid people go on there to get rich quick from the celeb obsessed UK, look at Jade she made it big and the only thing she really did to help anyone was in her dying days to raise awareness of cancer but she still milked and made a fortune. Why can the UK not get more excited over important people who make a difference to the world we live in not these stupid celeb's and stupid WAG's ITS **** PATHETIC.

rant over (for now)

when you said big brother i wasnt sure if you meant the program or big brother watching the forum!!

either way i find it amusing to watch but no where near as interesting as the goings on on LOC!

Each to thier own. I am forced to watch it as the other half is a fan. Its not awful but in reality i do question myself sometimes! Sitting there watching other people live...doing stupid things...but by the end of summer i will probably be addicted as the more you watch it the more you get to like and dislike the people in there.

I think deep down Ellz is a big BIG fan! Don't be scared to admit it mate! LOL!!

Sophie's done playboy :whistling:
I've always wanted to have a go at it, but I class myself as just a normal person so I wouldn't get through..

What Playboy? :lol:

:whistling: of course I meant BB

Ellz- I believe many, many people share your views, don't let me fool you I'm not BB's #1 fan. I dont have much to do between 9pm-10pm weekdays usually, I'm probably on here @ the same time as well ;)

I would rather stir-fry my eye balls in the hottest chilli sauce in the world than look at that complete waste of electricity that they call "Big Brother".

Can't you tell I don't like it?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links