Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

No More John Deer

redz_UK

At the last meet it became clear that i needed lowering..(not me but the car)

This was confirmed by Terry 'only GS in the village' Moore and MrMole saying i had a John Deer!! (its a tractor, i had to ask too) :crybaby:

So having the motivation to sort it,i trawled through the threads to decide that lowering springs would be fine and settled on TTE springs form Lexus derby for just over £130! my local garage fitted these for £50 and i also fitted new ball joints as the old ones were about dead!

sta70958.jpg

i think its about right and once settled should sit perfect.. if i went any lower with all the weight in the boot i would have problems!

It feels alot better on the road too!

You may also see the veilside exhaust peeking out of the courtesy of aztecbandit and mikey's_IS for fitting it!

exhaustq.jpg

This has made the car feel so much smoother, pulling away like it should do and sounds fantastic!

now just the new B&M shortshifter(bought today!) induction kit and darker tints to go!

Didn't realise there were so many Bale Chuckers drove lexus motors :D

I have an excuse, I work in it and our company supplies software to most of the dealers, one of my main roles is implementing the John Deere Parts interface with our systems

cheers for all the comments guys..

being off work has given a bit more spare time to get some of the things done i have been meaning to do for ages!!

@mrmisteryo: all still on. looks like there are about 6/7 people from LOC attending but will confirm it all a bit closer to the date. Saloon class is going ahead. There will be over 100 show cars there!!

fyi John Deere has an e on the end and massey ferguson has a y

Sorry Stuie if we spelt the names of the tractors wrong.

Dit not mean to offend you :lol::lol:

Bet you get the Tractor Monthly mag :whistling:

At work we do

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links