Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Japs Car Show 29/6/2003

Zee007

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I need to ring Andrew tonight - do you want me to book your space???  Do you want to have your area next to us? Or are you deserting us this year to go join the Toyotas and MR2 clubs????  :P

That would be cool.... but Claires organising for us I think.... :unsure:

Claire or Sammy - have we sorted our spot at JAPS? :huh:

Claie - any news please? :unsure:

Hi Zee,

Yep, didn't we talk about this at Bracknell? I spoke to Andrew the organiser and he's got our booking. Remember I said it seemed very relaxed? Basically the club just needs to turn up early and grab a pitch (he doesnt allocate them as such).

I'm not able to make it this time (my mums birthday on the 28th so we're with them most of the weekend). I'll PM you all the details - Andrew's contact info etc.

Thanks,

Claire

Have posted question on TOC but am stil unclear......

Is there a stand for TOC/LOC at Japs's or is it just a park up affair....

All I know is Zee is getting there for 9 to setup (I'll be there early to offer a hand) and it's in Ollerton just off the A614. Apart from that information is a little scarce on the ground, could we have some details please....

Have posted question on TOC but am stil unclear......

Is there a stand for TOC/LOC at Japs's or is it just a park up affair....

All I know is Zee is getting there for 9 to setup (I'll be there early to offer a hand) and it's in Ollerton just off the A614. Apart from that information is a little scarce on the ground, could we have some details please....

There will be a LOC/TOC pitch but it's not allocated to us prior to the event - hence Zee going early to set up.

I've not been before, but I imagine it's a good idea to turn up early to sort all the cars on stand.

:D

Thanks Claire....

I'll give Zee a call when I arrive, knowing my tendancies wil be there an hour before everyone again anyways :D

I'll be there first thing

Thanks Claire....

I'll give Zee a call when I arrive, knowing my tendancies wil be there an hour before everyone again anyways :D

I'll be there first thing

Is first thing 9am? :unsure:

I can be there to help setup also :)

Lets all pray for some sun B)

Will you be doing the full weekend thing? We will be partaking in much drink-age Saturday night!!! :D

Oh - taking the NSX and CRX (3rd gen one not the 2nd gen stripped out trackcar) - both looking different to when last seen! :winky:

Great stuff Sammy - Look forward to seeing you and the motors....

I will probably be there both days (defo Sunday) but won't be camping....

Will you be doing the full weekend thing?  We will be partaking in much drink-age Saturday night!!!  :D

Oh - taking the NSX and CRX (3rd gen one not the 2nd gen stripped out trackcar) - both looking different to when last seen!  :winky:

Great stuff Sammy - Look forward to seeing you and the motors....

I will probably be there both days (defo Sunday) but won't be camping....

I thought we were there just on Sunday ?

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk