Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

What Famous People Have You Met!

Steve

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Met, Tom Cruise when I was working at the High Court...very, very short man...the big screen has many trickeries!!!

Noel Edmonds, Fat Elton John, Chris Evans, Phil (from eastenders), Lennox Lewis, Frank Bruno, Mike Tyson (while in Brixton), and many many low key profile celebs... :P :D

oh yes....prince naseem hamed...again very, very short man!!!!

My other half works with Lorraine from Five Star.....

Some come down from all the fame and fortune..

Oh nr forgot ...met Prince Edward....he lives in Bagshot.

I've met Caroline Quentin, Kate Thornton :wub: and the hairy bloke who stars as Jonothan Creek (forgot his name).

Also met the awesome :blush: Prince Naseem Hamed whilst he was shopping in Sheffield Meadow Hall with his family.

Met Leslie Crowther when he used to host the Price is Right (going back a few years now)

Met the whole of the Forest team (inc back room staff) at a party after they lost the 99 FA Cup final. If they had won that, I would have also met the legendary FA Cup :whistling:

Are we talking about actually meeting famous people or just spotting them from a distance :blink:

My other half works with Lorraine from Five Star.....

Some come down from all the fame and fortune..

Oh nr forgot ...met Prince Edward....he lives in Bagshot.

isn't that just outside basingstoke... oops i mean just outside london

Hmmmm where to start...?

Well, Vanessa and Corrin Redgrave ( brother and sister ) Both been in plays Me Maa Wrote

Ronnie Barker - whose daughter Charlie was in my mums play

Jamie WHitham, Neil Hodgson, Carl Foggerty, SLick Bass, Arron Slight, John Kocinzki, Mrs FOggerty ( Miranda??) Foggy invited me and a couple of mates to a "do" wound up sat round a table having dinner with biking legends getting ****** in Assen after the Superbike round!

Anna Carterret (who slept in my bed!) of Juliette Bravo fame...

Peter Stringfellow - skived a museum trip (age 16) to go to hard rock cafe in london and guess which sad old perve we met?

VBH - she wrote a star letter about me for Max Power after I flew my 205 GTI 281 metres, landed on the roof and walked away!

Jarrod "Jack" Frost - Stuntbike Rider -Sold him my business, Holeshot Racing in 1996 still going strong today.

Last but by know means least, Met Enzo Ferarri in Padova near Venice in 1982 while on hols with my folks and pressing my nose up against the glass of a car showroom was invited in, guess who by?

Oh, almost forgot, Dennis Rodman when working out in Chicago, three days afterI met him ( not knowing of his fame ) I saw him on the front cover of GQ magazine with Rebecca Romijn!

Loz - Buddy to the stars!

The late John Thaw and Kevin Whately - they were filming an episode

of ' Morse' up near the Guildhall in London. Standing there exchanging

pleasantries with them when another actor comes out of the sandwich

bar opposite covered in blood and gore munching on a bacon roll.......bizarre

I've been pretty lucky to meet a few celebs doing the different careers I have-many of them local to NZ so I wont mention,but the internationals include:

Motorcycle champs,Barry Sheene(rip),Aaron Slight,Wayne Gardner-John Briton(designer of briton motorcycles-rip)

Liv Tyler,Peter Jackson(lord of the rings)

plenty of DJs,Moby(bought me a drink)Sasha,Carl Cox,Roger Sanchez,(numerous others)

Danii Minouge,Rachel Hunter,montell jordan.

Think thats about it?.... :winky:

I've always missed the boat somewhat...

My dad used to work for BA and got me a Bon Jovi signed photo and promo CD.

He also got me Paul Young's autograph (not quite in the same league)

My nan knew Gary Numan's nan so I also got a signed photo of him in his helicopter

:blink: :D :blink:

Are we talking about actually meeting famous people or just spotting them from a distance :blink:

:lol: either mate...at least you've seen them!!!!

Does 'seen them on TV' count...? :duh:

Yep of course.... :whistling: :D

I've also met the Chuckle Brothers 

They present the kids tv programme called Chuckle Vision  

"To me........to you...........to me........."

:D

:lol:

I guess you're a fan then

Their voices are just as annoying in person. I always thought it was put on for the tv programme. :shutit:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links