Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Got My Car Back From The Bodyworkshop

I got my car back from the workshop and these are the last changes.

welded Bad Look, welded scoobs (not glasfiber complete custom made iron), sidemarkers gone, Merc Sprinter grille in right side.

If posted a pic of my car before the changes to see the difference with the bad look.

here are some piccies B) :

voorkant.sized.jpgoriginal.sized.jpg

closefront.sized.jpg

mercgril.sized.jpg

grilclose.sized.jpg

zijpinker_weg.sized.jpg

And this is the fiberglass front bumper that I'm making myself, the intention is that its gonne look like the brown IS pictune I told some time ago I want:

voorbumper.sized.jpg

I am processing on the front bumper, when its ready, my car goes to the workshop again to give it some gold pearl effect ghostflames :yahoo:

Please let me know what you guys think of my changes... :winky:

Greetz

Tim

thanks for the replyies guys.

@kev_dood: thanks but I already got a larger pic of the car from you.

I hope I can finish of the bumper real soon. I am working on it ever night as I can en almost al the weekend. It's a good thing my girlfriend need to be studying at the moment :D .

Greetz

Tim

Yep I wanted it a little deeper, as a matther of facts, I wanted it as deep as my side skirts.

kow when you look at my car from the side, you can see the front bumper is higher than the side skirt, and that irritates mee freaking badly :shutit: . But that problem will be solved in a few weeks :yahoo: .

Greetz

Tim

• 4 weeks later...

Well, my car is about almost finished now. I just need to spray the Front grill black again around the angels & me and a friend are makin' my ICE install in the trunk. This will be finished around the end of the next week.

I was making a front bumper myself, but because a some mistakes that went wrong, well at least I tried... :oops: . But I bought a C-west fiberglass replica. This was the only one availible in Belgium on such a very short time, otherwise I would have taken the real one because this one need 9 workhours to let it fit well :blink: . But in general, its fine now... :blush:

This is how my car looks like at the moment, got it back 2 days ago from the bodyworkshop:

Yep, it's a Bad Lex (see Airbrush) :angry: :D

badlex.sized.jpg

Just need to add a sign at the front, "I'll have Beemers for breakfast" :yahoo:

close.sized.jpg

It's really not easy to take a pic of the ghostflames, but the next 2 are my best shot. In real life, it looks pretty awsome when the sun is on them en your standing in front of it. They also change depending on wich side you stand... B)

flamehood.sized.jpg

ghostflame.sized.jpg

ghostflame2.thumb.jpg

kop.sized.jpg

notlow.sized.jpg

side.sized.jpg

Thinking of dropping his ***** a little bit... :question:

zijkant.sized.jpg

Greetz

Tim

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links