Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Question For All Those Attending Meets

Not sure where to post this - sorry if it's in the wrong place. Feel free to move it :D

Number plates

Now, when we go to a meet some of us have number plate covers that we got from Steve (Admin) for a super price (got any left Steve?)

We put these on to hide our plates and to show what club we belong to

As we have no banners or flags as such, any membersip badge is a good thing ...

Why doesn't everyone else use plates ?

If it is the fact that you can't get em - at jae there may be a fellah making plates.

The reason I ask is it has taken Lyn about 2 hrs to edit all our pics - do we take it that if you have your numberplate 'on show' you are happy for it to be online?

If not, please cover up your plates!!!!!

Perhaps Steve could make a template for a LOC plate we could download and print out ourselves?

i have ordered more plates

though the last price i got them for was a little less these are still worth it

They hold the proper club logo

£10 a set .. they were 7.50 but i argued the price and i had to pay £10

anyway.. these are worthwhile keeping for any meets.

plus saves us all time editing photos!

I'll have a set off you steve!

any chance of you posting them? or have they not arrived yet?

Could dish them out at the karting meet or Northern Pre-JAE meet?

Kewel!

I know what I forgot to buy at JAPS now.... bu :tsktsk: ger!! I wanted some black and Silver plates for the GS. thought they would look "different" at a meet. Not for road use EVER :whistling:

But I also would like a shortened plate for the rear like Zee. the front, IU don't know what it looks like behind that bracket so I will have to check it out. but up the backside I reckon a short fat plate would be well stush!

Loz

they are ready for me to collect from the sign shop mate

i have some here too

also have a load for TOC

Don't think TOC would appreciate Lexus plates Steve :lol:

Although it would get our numbers up at meetings...... :yahoo::whistling:

see me at meets dudes.

I have team lexus and LOC plates.

if you are not going to JAE or the karting thang then send me a cheque with your name and address and I will splap one in the post!

Where's Rogue when you need him ?

THE plate meister himself :unsure:

Does he hang out on the TOC forum at all ?

Might be worth seeking him out for your plate needs :shifty:

'You must unlearn what you have learned' :blink:

Would that be Mr Rev 6 himself, if your not getting them through him give me a shout and I'll call him if needed.

I haven't seen him on TOC although I'm sure he's browsing to keep an eye on what's happening, he supplied my current plate, single plate and pretty much same price as your group buy :whistling:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links