Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Jae 2003

Gus Woodcock

what a great show,nice to meet u all again and to finally talk to a few of u,kept getting hijacked by everyone thou lol,nice to meet u goose,matt,andy and others am going to be busy for a few weeks lmao,the is430 was awesome as were a lot of the cars there,micelis was good to meet you to hope u get it all sorted,thanks steve for a great weekend,rhaines will have to show the joys of driving a lex next time i am stuck behind u but the wife and kids were behind me in a fiat uno {thats goota go}and hello loz the only time i really saw u was when u came past waving down the m1 :D :lol:

I drove MattW's IS to Tesco's on the Saturday night :)

I very stupidly made the comment of how soft the suspension felt before being told his was lower than standard already... oops....

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...and hello loz the only time i really saw u was when u came past waving down the m1 :D :lol:

Dude,

You never had me! You never had your car!! Granny shifting not double clutchnig lke you should. Now me and the mad scientist are gonna have to rip apart the block and replace the pistons you fried!

*Ask any racer.... Any real racer. It doesn't matter if you win by an inch or a mile, Winning's winning!

:zee: *the Gospel according to Saint Dominic of Terreto

Ps. hope to meet you next time Insider! :D

Great time peep's! Had a nice day for a first timer! Shame about the fooking rain! Congrats on the trophy winners (tell the truth...how much did you bribe the judges for :whistling: )

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: SO annoyed I couldn't make this :( :( :(

personal circumstances dictated in the end. Would have been great to see you all again, alas it just couldn't happen.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn. DAMN !!!

Glad to hear you all had a top time though !

A very regretful Tony (:()

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: SO annoyed I couldn't make this :( :( :(

personal circumstances dictated in the end. Would have been great to see you all again, alas it just couldn't happen.

Damn damn damn damn damn damn damn. DAMN !!!

Glad to hear you all had a top time though !

A very regretful Tony (:()

Hi Tony,

I was looking out for you on Sat and Sun. Sorry to hear you couldn't make it. There were loads of piccies taken by me and others. I will try to post them all tonight for you to enjoy and for everyone else to relive the excitement...again :P

I was there Friday and Saturday afternoon, met a few members and enjoyed myself. LOVED the cars and was ashamed that I hadn't cleaned mine before turning up... :blush:

Anyway, thanks to all the organisers and everyone that turned up for a great weekend. I'm looking forward to next year already :)

something that really annoyed me is someone who was camping stole my chair and took it home.

I hope someone finds the decency to give it back.

it was a brand new folding chair in navy blue with a grey frame.

the only one their too!

thief in the club! :blink:

something that really annoyed me is someone who was camping stole my chair and took it home.

I hope someone finds the decency to give it back.

it was a brand new folding chair in navy blue with a grey frame.

the only one their too!

thief in the club! :blink:

Dude,

Chop of dem teef hands!

:zee:

ps. of course it could just be an honest mistake.... :angry::angry::angry: :mat:

back to reality :crybaby:

tired with a mountain of work to catch up on

but with some excellent memories of this weekend:

was very amused when zee attempted to bribe the wifey into cleaning his car, with the reward of having a drive in his car, because its got a supercharger............!!!

zee`s face was a picture when i asked if he had checked my spec sheet ,he he:zee:

thanks to zee for his comments

he made my day

was totally stunned when loz mentioned my name in the same sentance as trophys, and felt honoured considering what the competition was,

met many new faces and many old ones, a great bunch !!!!

1000 posts crikey!!!!!

Micelis,

It was great to meet you. I knew from our chat that you had gone through a lot to get there. BUT HOW UNFAIR!! I would have had a Bruce Almighty type rant if after all that I had to drive home in a Focus... Gotta give you props for seeing the funny side.

Thanks m8, great to meet you too! hope next time i'll meet even more people, when's that karting event up north happening again? B)

well i gotta see the fun side in it, was my own fault afterall seeing i knew it was gonne have to give in sometime. And the RAC guy was very helpfull I must say, he could've refused to do anything about it seeing I knew there was something wrong with the brakes but he choose to forget to mention that in his report so that they'd tow me back, otherwise i'd have been in even worse :doggy: doo-doo!

so :respect: for that to the RAC man!

quite enjoying driving in the focus.... makes you realise why the Lex is so special and worth the premium you pay for it! :lol:

ok.. best thing is for us to make a dedicated thread for this so we do not hijack this thread.. i am sure bazza will help us get the right car (faster the better)

What an excellent weekend........

Well done to everyone who took part in organising it.

Congrats to Zee, MrBVG and Bazza for owning three outstanding cars.........

Nice to meet new club members, and those I know already......

Sorry I didn't catch up with everyone to say bye.....

PROUD TO BE A CLUB MEMBER

A huge thanx from meeee.

Cheers to the wunnerful Zee for pointing everyone out, sorry I only got to chat to a couple of you - I got dragged off round the rest of the show and then ran out of time :unsure: Apols to the lady in the hospitality trailer when I went on the scrounge for a coffee - she looked like she thought I was some passing tramp :lol:

Parked up behind some gorgeous blue IS's and kept saying to anyone who'd listen "I was gonna get a blue one..." :blush:

Luverly TVR (ssshhhhh) and an interesting MR2/Ferrari :whistling:

The IS430 - what can I say, there's a speck of my drool on that there baby :shifty:

And now I know what modding is all about - there was some handsome beasts lined up at the front of the pitch... (and the cars weren't half bad too!) :lol: Seriously tho, those cars were a credit to the effort those guys must have put in to them!

Finally thanx again to everyone who put a lot of hard work into making it the best patch in the whole show!! Respect! :)

I will try to post them all tonight for you to enjoy and for everyone else to relive the excitement...again

Thanks matey !!!

I have started to upload the piccies :)

Didn't realise I had so many :blink:

Will let you all know when the upload is complete and will post links B)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk