Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Is200 Tte Compressor On Ebay

was posted the other day! :unsure: and just to make sure before anyone asks - yes it can be fitted by yourself, one of our members fitted his in about 8hrs with just basic hand tools , which is all you need - the kit should come with full instructions anyway.

If you are not 100% confident that you can fit it - don't!!

We supplied one to a guy a couple of weeks ago who is an aircraft engineer, who could not fit it properly. We gave him a lot of tech help over the phone but was still in trouble over week later. He drove 200 miles to get here, and we sorted out a couple of simple and obvious mistakes and got him smiling again within the hour.

Personally I would only entrust it to a qualified technician. Apparently TTE can fit them for £180.

I agree

It would be best to let someone who knows what they are doing fit it.

Preferably a technician who knows the ins and outs of the Lexus or take it to Mark at TDi or contact TTE.

If you are not 100% confident that you can fit it - don't!!

We supplied one to a guy a couple of weeks ago who is an aircraft engineer, who could not fit it properly.

yes very true - no offense to anyone...... but if you are a bit cack handed at mechanics then find someone to fit it!!!

As an aircraft engineer myself i am surprised that this guy could not fit it himself, if he was an engineer( ie had a licence), as we have to cover electrics/electronics/digital techniques etc etc in depth, and of course know mechanics inside out/ backwards - if he was a fitter even then i would be a bit surprised - but it takes all sorts i suppose! :unsure: :P LOL

oopps - sorry if its anyone on here?????????

:whistling: Rob...be carefull what you say, remember we have heard the stories of some of the things you have done :winky:

ah - difference between being capable and bodging something to get it to work because you have to :blush::whistling:

Micro-adjuster = Large hammer :shifty:

I havnt bodged anything......yet........ :blink:

I cant think what ive done to deserve such harsh rumours...... :geek:

Innocent i tell you......... :huh:

Phew TNX ricky...........thought some skelleton had jumped out from somewhere :) (too many Robs around here)

The GF is still on offer though............(just havnt told her yet!) :crying:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links