Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Radar Detectors ?

icon_smile_machinegun.gif:whistling:

"Shamone Mother F*****"

:shifty::lol:

I've been talking and thinking about a rador detector for ages. I think :blink: I have finally decided...and I'm going for the Snooper S6R.

Just need to decide where to buy it from....oh yes...there's a compnay in Gold where I can get discount from :whistling:

icon_smile_machinegun.gif:whistling:

"Shamone Mother F*****"

:lol:

I've been talking and thinking about a rador detector for ages. I think :blink: I have finally decided...and I'm going for the Snooper S6R. :shifty:

Just need to decide where to buy it from....oh yes...there's a compnay in Gold where I can get discount from :whistling:

I think that was just the first batch and the've fixed the problem now.

I had a snooper 815 and hated it, it gave false alarms all the time, going past shops/offices etc.

I now have a road angel which I'm very pleased with and it doesn't give any false alarms, but it isn't a radar detector.

The new geodessy is pretty good, but it depends on what you want from your detector, do you want a screen that tells you the type of camera and the speed you should be travelling or do you just want audio and visible warnings. Do you want a larger screen or something more discreet?

Si

Road Angel got my vote - it has the radar detection attachment too - only downside is it is a bit bulky - works a treat though so not moaning ... :D

Road Angel got my vote - it has the radar detection attachment too - only downside is it is a bit bulky - works a treat though so not moaning ... :D

It'll be interesting to compare the diffrence in size between the Road Angel and the Snooper S6R. I don't know habout you guys, but size does matter :shifty:

I think the S6R is rather on the large size :blink: and I would prefer to have a more descrete one :shifty: like the S5...but I like the S6R functionality :yawn:

The S6 is top dollar IMO, but it is not easily swapped between cars depending on how you have installed the GPS aerial. The units is on the large size and the diaplay would have been better if the font was larger but I really rate & trust it.

........... would you trust the opinion of a BMW driver..............? <_<

I rest my case - Road Angel it is then........... :D

The S6 is top dollar IMO, but it is not easily swapped between cars depending on how you have installed the GPS aerial. The units is on the large size and the diaplay would have been better if the font was larger but I really rate & trust it.

........... would you trust the opinion of a BMW driver..............? <_<

I rest my case - Road Angel it is then........... :D

:lol:

so that's the kind of abuse you get now Johnny from your so called 'mates' on LOC.

Thanks for the info mate :winky:

You can always buy a second kit, and swap the display from car to car.!!!!

Not quite true, its a laser attachment so it doesn't pick up radar's but apparently radar's aren't used so much now.

Not quite true, its a laser attachment so it doesn't pick up radar's but apparently radar's aren't used so much now.

S*ds Law - It'll be the one remaining radar based speed trap that gets you then! :winky:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links