Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

i feel i have to get this off my chest,today i had someone call on me to give me a quote for some cladding,i opened the door,and his opening gambit was ;thats a right old clunker you have there,its massive;this from a person wearing a purple shirt ,shiny pointed shoes,driving an astra,then on the way out, he said ,you dont see many old tanks like this any more ,it would be good for banger racing ,needless to say he wont be getting my business,i felt like decking him

obviously not listened to the training lessons

That's just awful, I can't even get my head around it! A PURPLE shirt AND pointed shoes. Some people have no idea how to deal with potential customers.

Personally I think I would have shoved his battered Astra in the LS boot and taken it to the nearest recycling centre as a favour.

.....May a bolt of lightning shear down and smite him" cheeky blighter, how dare he criticise our revered and sacred Lexus brand, come to think of it, he did have a brass-neck, coming out with the verbal diarrhoea, wearing these absurd-looking pointy shoes, that are currently "in fashion" -...berk...btw-not to put too fine a point on it:was he not overstepping the mark a bit? Its not in his remit to comment casually, on potential customers cars?-is it?

i would'nt of minded really,but this is a national company i'd already had two missed appointment,was'nt cold caller,you would of thought someone would of said to him ,apologize keep them sweet,etc but no,they send this clown,no empathy at all there, then

• Like 1

meh... I get insults like that from my own parents for my Laurel.

Every so often, my dad even threatens to give my car away to a banger racer on the grounds that I don't visit them often enough. Understandable considering that it's been parked up at their place for a while now :hehe:

If anybody had talked about my wife like that then I would have decked him there and then!!! :whistling:

My wife would have saved me the trouble and done him herself :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

There is no excusing the shiny purple shirt and pointy brothel creepers but he did have a point about banger racing. None of our members will have watched Banger Boys (except for me) - they had a scrap 400 and turned it into a banger and it did very well. They had to take the alloy V8 out (far too complicated and delicate for a banger) and replaced it with a Dagenham Anvil (Ford V6).

I am now sitting here waiting for the excrement storm that will probably come my way - just like the Australian Rugby team :)

Bren

• Like 1

i have seen those banger boys ,i think the engines changed to give more clearance between it and the front,just in case they hit something,that programme would upset alot of people on here, as the man said they are a big old tank probadly good for bangers ,I do find that programme disturbing when lexus involved thou,still its going out with a bang

If anybody had talked about my wife like that then I would have decked him there and then!!! :whistling:

My wife would have saved me the trouble and done him herself :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

There is no excusing the shiny purple shirt and pointy brothel creepers but he did have a point about banger racing. None of our members will have watched Banger Boys (except for me) - they had a scrap 400 and turned it into a banger and it did very well. They had to take the alloy V8 out (far too complicated and delicate for a banger) and replaced it with a Dagenham Anvil (Ford V6).

I am now sitting here waiting for the excrement storm that will probably come my way - just like the Australian Rugby team :)

Bren

I watched it and needed some mogadons afterwards. They sat in front of a set of MK 4 LS wheels for the pieces to camera. Mike

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links