Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

Low Mileage 2 Owner Ls400 On Fleabay

I bought it :)

It was too good to miss, basically I bought it and Jim has the 1st refusal at the same price I paid.

I have also bought a 1994 C-F package Toyota Celsior from another club member, he was going to scrap it as it has a few issues so offered it to me for the scrap value, arrived today on a transporter.

Getting a bit crowded on my drive now!

Ah, well done. Lets have some further update on it soon.

Phil

It was too good to miss, basically I bought it and Jim has the 1st refusal at the same price I paid.

I have also bought a 1994 C-F package Toyota Celsior from another club member, he was going to scrap it as it has a few issues so offered it to me for the scrap value, arrived today on a transporter.

Does the wife mind? Mike

I must admit she was pretty understanding when I told her 2 more LS400s were arriving but the 1997 Celsior I am breaking and is presently stood on bricks has to go asap, trouble is there is still too much good stuff on it I need to remove.

Does the wife mind? Mike

I must admit she was pretty understanding when I told her 2 more LS400s were arriving but the 1997 Celsior I am breaking and is presently stood on bricks has to go asap, trouble is there is still too much good stuff on it I need to remove.

I bought two more guitars last week and my dear wife hasn't stopped moaning, why cant she understand that I had to sell our first born to raise the funds. Mike. The last bits a joke.

Yes first borns or new borns probably woudn't fetch enough to buy 2 guitars, Its the running costs that put people off.

New born's are notorious for having teething problems.

First born's get more & more expensive to maintain as they get older.

Anything in between & you are just waiting for the day when they are going to give you a whole heap of trouble.

A strait swap for a 12 year old Alfa Romeo is more of a realistic expectation ( not 2 fine guitars )

• Like 1

Ok Guys the latest news on this thread is that I have agreed to buy the car and will be travelling down on the train from Dundee to Alfreton next week to pick it up from Steve...I can't wait!!! First of all a big thank you to Steve for checking the car out for me and providing further pictures and a detailed report on it's condition ....tell you what Steve is a real star and true gent as I would never have had the courage to buy this car "blind" and for him to not only go out of his way to check the car for me but to also buy on my behalf tells you just what a credit he is to this forum...thanks again Steve and look forward to meeting you on Tuesday

• Like 2

Going to be a long sleepless weekend until Tues morning.

Good luck and don't forget to take the quick way home via Brighton.

All power to steve2006 who again shows why this is such a great club.

Mike

Ok Guys the latest news on this thread is that I have agreed to buy the car and will be travelling down on the train from Dundee to Alfreton next week to pick it up from Steve...I can't wait!!! First of all a big thank you to Steve for checking the car out for me and providing further pictures and a detailed report on it's condition ....tell you what Steve is a real star and true gent as I would never have had the courage to buy this car "blind" and for him to not only go out of his way to check the car for me but to also buy on my behalf tells you just what a credit he is to this forum...thanks again Steve and look forward to meeting you on Tuesday

It is nice to see there are still decent people left in the society that we live in.

If anyone is interested I found this one http://www.carandclassic.co.uk/car/C397288 when I was looking but it was too far for me to go see. I know that he will take £2200 for it though. From the picks it looks immac.

This has been up for sale for a long long long long time and its the price for a Mk3 its too expensive.

I think an LOC member has been to see it in the flesh and doesn't come up 100% with the description but that's nothing new. Mike

• 2 weeks later...

Picked the car up last Tuesday from Steve and it was all and more than I expected it drove like a dream all the way home and I have put almost 800 miles on the clock since with a trip today to Gleneagles Hotel, Crieff,Dunkeld,Blairgowrie and then home!!! Anyway, it's booked in for a full service and I am getting quotes for a wheel refurb a couple of tyres and some paint work to remove minor scratches and also the removal of 2 small dings on the body...will post up some pics once everything is done...Good to be back in the Lexus fold :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links